[COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [WIP] (P)lanets -GxB [w/DEMO!]

#286 Post by Cain0425 »

when i play the full game i am going for Kaius i like guys like that lol and i am sure he got a cute side some where lol

Celestie
Veteran

#287 Post by Celestie »

Now I am going around asking if certain games are commerical or not, and I think didn't ask here yet.

So, will this be commerical or for free?

I like the art style and character design. The story seems to be interesting, too~ Looking forward to it :3

Edit: Wait- Haruhi is male? xDDD
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#288 Post by Snowflower »

I agree with Kaius. Even with the cold exterior, I still see a sweet, romantic side in him somewhere XD <3

& I don't think it's commercial. Correct me if I'm wrong, teacup
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#289 Post by teacup »

@renpao
Ah, really? You do your own art and story too, right? I admire you for the same thing. XD
Hmm, I still gotta think about whether I want to show a CG or not. I find myself becoming more and more secretive, lol.

@Celestie
The game will be free!
I want everyone who wants to play to be able to play, without worrying about money limitations.
Lol yes, Haruhi is a boy. Don't let those feminine looks fool you ;D

@Cain0425, Snowflower
Ohh, you guys think Kaius has a cute and romantic side? Hmm.... you may or may not be right about that. I'm not gonna tell~! :D

Celestie
Veteran

#290 Post by Celestie »

*A* I love you guys who make free OTOME games with high quality, beautiful fanarts and original stories~

Haha, reminds me a littel bit of Aoi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama who likes to dress up as girl, too. I find thsoe characters hightly interesting and very amusing :3
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

wolveski
Regular
Completed: none...yet
Projects: Heavens Falls (WIP)

#291 Post by wolveski »

Hiya teacup :)

still playing with your demo and loving it,trying my hand at drawing too i'm getting there slowly but odviously it will take time

allso come across aload of BG art from browsing web,963 in total all with day/night/evening settings if you would like me to upload them for you (or anyone else for that matter)

TTFN :)

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#292 Post by teacup »

Celestie wrote:*A* I love you guys who make free OTOME games with high quality, beautiful fanarts and original stories~

Haha, reminds me a littel bit of Aoi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama who likes to dress up as girl, too. I find thsoe characters hightly interesting and very amusing :3
Ahaha yeah, we need more free games out there, so I thought I'd contribute XD
For some reason, there's a certain appeal to guys who dress up like girls... :D
wolveski wrote:Hiya teacup :)

still playing with your demo and loving it,trying my hand at drawing too i'm getting there slowly but odviously it will take time

allso come across aload of BG art from browsing web,963 in total all with day/night/evening settings if you would like me to upload them for you (or anyone else for that matter)

TTFN :)
Hello!!
Ooh, wow, that's a lot of backgrounds. I already have all the ones I need for my game, but I'm kind of curious to see the ones that you've found..
Good luck at drawing! If you ever need tips or anything (not that I'm particularly good, lol) I can help you out ^^

As for progress on the game, I've finally finished Kaius' script. Phew~ It's done. FINALLY! Now I'm going to work hard on Ryuu's...

wolveski
Regular

#293 Post by wolveski »

thanks some tips would be great :)

so far ive got....lots of books,ebooks,tutorials from deviant art,web ect i know the basics its just getting it right

this ones great but a little too advanced for me

http://idrawgirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/ ... -pose.html

best one i have found is this one

http://vyntresserdrake1991.deviantart.c ... rial&qo=14

allthough its great i just can't seem to get it as "neat"

plus i'm ambidextrous,use mouse left handed but draw with my right......well with a pen i do lol,on p.c i use mouse and left hand

BG's uploading now :)

edit: and done :)

http://www.resurrection-studios.net/wolve/Anime_BG.rar

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#294 Post by teacup »

More than anything you've gotta practice! If you practice a lot, everything you draw gets better than the last. (I'm ambidextrous too! :D)

Oh wow (ノ゜∀゜)ノ Those are awesome backgrounds!!!
Do you know the legal information of them? Did the creator say that they're free to use? Cause if so I can definitely use some of those!!

wolveski
Regular

#295 Post by wolveski »

yeah they came from 4shared the uploader got them from a japanease website there free to use just not comercially :)

Celestie
Veteran

#296 Post by Celestie »

*whistles* I stole those BGs, too...in case I will ever make an own otome VN to contribute to the wonderful world fo free otome games :3 (knowing me it'll never get that far).

I liek Haruhi. But I wonder what MAKES him dress up like that *A* That's one of teh interesting parts of thsoe crossdressing boys :3

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#297 Post by Snowflower »

I want to see these backgrounds, but it's not letting me?
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Celestie
Veteran

#298 Post by Celestie »

....it's a normal .RAR file. You have to download and extract it, no? Why, can't you see the fiels inside or something?

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#299 Post by teacup »

@wolveski
Yay!! Thank you soo much for uploading those :'D!!
You have proved your awesomeness yet again, lol.

@Celestie
Hmm... I wonder? ;]
I made Haruhi's path pretty difficult to obtain.. I'll probably end up providing a walkthrough or something.

@Snowflower
Do you have Winrar? You have to extract them before you can see them.

Celestie
Veteran

#300 Post by Celestie »

:3 yay, if it's difficult to obtain I WILL need a walthrough at some point. But we'll see xD

WinRAR, one of the coolest unpacking programs :3 ...I though everyone knwos about it already. Turns out some office chick I send my contact info to for a Japan trip didn't know how to open it, either...I thought at elast offcie poeple who work with the PC for a job should know about it, but nooo...
Spread the love for WinRar ~