[WIP]Marchioness' Teacup [Stat Raising, GxB, GxG]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

Re: [WIP]Marchioness' Teacup [Stat Raising, GxB, GxG]

#31 Post by HikkiPanda »

ririruetoo wrote:I want to play this now! I'll definitely be stalking this one! *hides in bushes* If you need any help, just ask me! BTW, when do you think your going to release a demo?
thanks a lot, I'll let you know if I need help ^^.

I usually work on my own pace and I never schedule anything ^^; ... so I really don't have any clue when the demo will released .. . but let's just say that I want to finish everything in January next year, so hopefully the demo will come before that. Off course, whether I can finish it on time or not is another problem XD

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#32 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Wow this looks so good! And like it'll be a whole lotta work :)
I'll be waiting eagerly for when it's done. :D

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#33 Post by ririruetoo »

Don't abandon this game please!
ImageImageImage

HikkiPanda
Veteran

#34 Post by HikkiPanda »

TakeOverWorld wrote:Wow this looks so good! And like it'll be a whole lotta work :)
I'll be waiting eagerly for when it's done. :D
Thanks! I'll try my best to not disappoint you ^^ ! ... . and yeah, this will be a lot of work, I'm scared myself XD
ririruetoo wrote:Don't abandon this game please!
I won't :D. It might be scaled down, it might be delayed, but it will never be abandoned ^^

xelacroix
Regular
Projects: beautiful girls

#35 Post by xelacroix »

its a trap!

Celestine
Veteran

#36 Post by Celestine »

xelacroix wrote:its a trap!
I don't know what your talking about. Not making any sense.

Well I don't think it'd be extreme to draw different styles. But it'd sure be different.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

PervertPrince
Regular

#37 Post by PervertPrince »

There have been a lot of updates since I last checked out this topic. The game looks like it's coming along nicely.
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#38 Post by Blue Lemma »

@Celestine: I think he/she's referring back to the page one discussion regarding how the characters look (granted, quite a bit late :P)

I like the art quite a bit. Definitely cute and upper-tier quality for an OELVN :)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

HikkiPanda
Veteran

#39 Post by HikkiPanda »

*look at the date* ... uh .. it's been half a month month since my last update, so I guess I'll put some WIP ^^;

Page 1 has been updated with character description, but please bear with my english XD (don't worry, I plan to get an editor to fix those, but that should wait until I have enough material to be edited ^^;)

Some screenshot updates:
I edit the mainscreen some more, now it look like this ^^;

Art of War class

A dialog scene
Celestine wrote:Well I don't think it'd be extreme to draw different styles. But it'd sure be different.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, hopefully the style difference is still tolerable and they still look good together ^^; ..
PervertPrince wrote:There have been a lot of updates since I last checked out this topic. The game looks like it's coming along nicely.
Yeah, hopefully I can keep the update constant. Right now I'm still working on the inventory system and the shop mechanic, pretty tiresome and tedious XD
Blue Lemma wrote:@Celestine: I think he/she's referring back to the page one discussion regarding how the characters look (granted, quite a bit late :P)
ooh, that discussion about girly boys and trap ^^; ... make sense LOL
Blue Lemma wrote:I like the art quite a bit. Definitely cute and upper-tier quality for an OELVN :)
Ehehe, glad you like the style ^^. I actually kinda worried because it seems that not many people love puny plush style ^^;

PervertPrince
Regular

#40 Post by PervertPrince »

Just read the character profiles. I love Momiji, Hinari (I just love the rich bitch type for some reason XD) and Yasunori. Those other two older guys are pretty awesome two. I don't know if I like Kenshiro or Ryouzen more though.
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#41 Post by SilverxBlue »

Such pretty looking screenshots. I really love them! (*o*)
I'm looking forward to this game even more!
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Celestie
Veteran

#42 Post by Celestie »

Oh, I know, it's not relevant to the thread whatsoever but the first thing I crash into when entering this thread, reading the first post is Mayuri's(Steins;Gate) verbal tick. WTF-moment. Then. YAY, SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS STEINS;GATE xDDD

The art is so cute~ I am also liking the soft colors of the screenshots~
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

HikkiPanda
Veteran

#43 Post by HikkiPanda »

PervertPrince wrote:Just read the character profiles. I love Momiji, Hinari (I just love the rich bitch type for some reason XD) and Yasunori. Those other two older guys are pretty awesome two. I don't know if I like Kenshiro or Ryouzen more though.
Ehehe, I also love rich bitch characters, they can be both hilarious and adorable if played right <3. Glad that Yasunori get some love even though he's still in sketches, guess that means I have to finish his pic soon XD.
Celestie wrote:Oh, I know, it's not relevant to the thread whatsoever but the first thing I crash into when entering this thread, reading the first post is Mayuri's(Steins;Gate) verbal tick. WTF-moment. Then. YAY, SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS STEINS;GATE xDDD

The art is so cute~ I am also liking the soft colors of the screenshots~
yeah, Steins;Gate is awesome!! and Tutturu is even more awesome XD!!! too bad Mayuri get less and less screen time lately ... I miss her 'Tutturu!' >.<

glad you like the art *tears*!! .. I kinda get the impression that cute style is not that popular here T__T
SilverxBlue wrote:Such pretty looking screenshots. I really love them! (*o*)
I'm looking forward to this game even more!
Thanks alot!! I'll do my best to meet your expectations *O* !!!!

Celestine
Veteran

#44 Post by Celestine »

They must be really popular I know Stein;s Gate has a girly-shy guy. Who's really adorably sweet.
So no worries.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Celestie
Veteran

#45 Post by Celestie »

Ohh, Mayuri's Tutturu came back the new episode~ Yay~ And RUKA IS SO CUTE, s/he is so cutecutecute. I'd ship Ruka, no matter the gender with Rintarou, if I wasn't already shipping him with Kurisu. Threesome? 8D *is shot* Okay, enough off-topicness from my side in this post...

About the cuteness...I have no problem with cuteness (and when the boys are handsomely cute, it's fine, and in this case they seem to be 8D)...unless it's R18. There's something unsettling about big-doe-eyed small girls often with unproportionally big boobs and the mature theme. Because it looks halfway like chibi and halfway just wrong. So I really dunno if I ever will play Under the Moon or any of the likes...

In a sweet setting (or even in a horror setting...*looks at Higurashi*), as long as the themes are appropriate, it's fine if the art is cute, I actually like it this way, it gives us a really nice feel already 8D
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*