The Otherworld [GxB][Fantasy/Adventure/Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MudkipTheDestroyer
Regular
Completed: Bacon 1&2, SummerCamp, The Twins, Club Felin, Escape Cody
Projects: Sooooo many projects... .-.
Organization: Fat Chick Studios

Re: The Otherworld [GxB][Fantasy/Adventure/Romance]NEW SPRIT

#31 Post by MudkipTheDestroyer »

silverpikachu99 wrote:I guess I just really like your writing whether it's serious or not!:D Like your first vn got me into visual novels- so it's one that I probably won't forget! (At first I thought you would think i'm weird because I always post in your WIP posts- but thankfully you don't!) Either way, I'll be watching your progress :) Can't wait till they all come out!~
Woah I didn't know I got you into VNs o_O That's really awesome! And, lol, nah, I don't think you're weird at all for posting. I really like it :p and I'm glad!!^^
------Sonic------

Completed Projects:

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

Re: The Otherworld [GxB][Fantasy/Adventure/Romance]NEW SPRIT

#32 Post by silverpikachu99 »

MudkipTheDestroyer wrote:
silverpikachu99 wrote:I guess I just really like your writing whether it's serious or not!:D Like your first vn got me into visual novels- so it's one that I probably won't forget! (At first I thought you would think i'm weird because I always post in your WIP posts- but thankfully you don't!) Either way, I'll be watching your progress :) Can't wait till they all come out!~
Woah I didn't know I got you into VNs o_O That's really awesome! And, lol, nah, I don't think you're weird at all for posting. I really like it :p and I'm glad!!^^
Ok good~
i'll cry if you yell at me