Sorayume no Kaze B x G Traditional Style VN [WIP]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Liminality
Regular
Projects: Sorayume no Kaze BxG VN

Re: Sorayume no Kaze B x G Traditional Style VN [WIP]

#31 Post by Liminality »

X3 Thank you so much! I'm glad you find it interesting, I was really worried about people liking it. We will most definitely be completing this because we're so passionate about it, so I'll keep you as updated as possible on progress. I'll have a demo out when I'm finished with day two of coding and all of the images are completed, so you should have something to look at within a few weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to get a lot of work done in the next two weeks because we have school off for Winter Break.
Zuzu of Liminality Project
Game in Progress
Sorayume no Kaze: B x G
See Here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =16&t=8627

salis
Regular
Projects: Too many~!

#32 Post by salis »

Sorayume no Kaze looks awesome! The story concept combined with the dream theme is really creative and the art looks great! I’m really excited to see what the other characters look like. They all sound really interesting. Based on the information given, Satsuki’s character is the most intriguing to me. I haven’t played a ren'ai VN yet that has a love interest who is already taken, so again, very interesting! Please keep us updated! I’m really looking forward to playing this. And good luck to you and your team!
ImageImageImage
If you'd like to contact me, please email me at: sal.com@live.com

Kuroneko
Regular
Completed: Eyes of a Dead Fish

#33 Post by Kuroneko »

salis wrote:Sorayume no Kaze looks awesome! The story concept combined with the dream theme is really creative and the art looks great! I’m really excited to see what the other characters look like. They all sound really interesting. Based on the information given, Satsuki’s character is the most intriguing to me. I haven’t played a ren'ai VN yet that has a love interest who is already taken, so again, very interesting! Please keep us updated! I’m really looking forward to playing this. And good luck to you and your team!
Neither have I now that I think about it.
That would add a lot to the replay value because the character is unique in situation other than personality. =o
I wonder what kind of path that will take.

Liminality
Regular

#34 Post by Liminality »

salis wrote:Sorayume no Kaze looks awesome! The story concept combined with the dream theme is really creative and the art looks great! I’m really excited to see what the other characters look like. They all sound really interesting. Based on the information given, Satsuki’s character is the most intriguing to me. I haven’t played a ren'ai VN yet that has a love interest who is already taken, so again, very interesting! Please keep us updated! I’m really looking forward to playing this. And good luck to you and your team!
Thank you so much! We're doing our best! X3

As for what path that route will take... you will either be severely disappointed, or severely shocked. Satsuki's character is a pretty unique one, and that aspect of her character doesn't come in as a barrier as much as a warning. I couldn't say any more without ruining it, but I'll do my best to incorporate that detail the best I can.

Tora's character art should be done rather soon... I'm hoping I'll be able to put it up by the end of today. My artist's dealing with some issues and hasn't been able to draw for a few days, but its getting resolved.
Game in Progress

Liminality
Regular

#35 Post by Liminality »

SO FAR...
Making a note of this...

Statistics:
The game contains 1,556 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 19,147 words,
for an average of 12.3 words per screen.
The game contains 73 menus.
Game in Progress