Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
akka
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#4231 Post by akka »

Heya! Not exactly new here, if my posts from 2014 are any indication, but seeing as I haven't been here in a long while I figured an introduction wouldn't hurt.

I go by Akka, and I'm currently majoring in biology! I don't really have a specific career I would like to pursue, though wwww. I'm far more focused on the art and asset creation aspect of game making, and I used to have some knowledge with code, but since I started college I haven't had any practice on it... Which is a very, very long time :'D

I hope to get to know you all!

NeisanGH
Soundcloud: NeisanGH

#4232 Post by NeisanGH »

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I thought that the first thing to do if I wanted to make a good start was to sign in the guestbook and... Here I am!

About me:
Well, I'm Neisan(GH), but my friends call me Nei!
I'm from Spain and i've been alive for 19 years and a half now! *Woohoo!* 8)

Why am I here?
Me and a friend of mine were triying to make a VN and we suddenly realised that we only had one illustrator! :shock:

So after a couple of days (Yeah, the project has been in our minds for 5 months or so and 2 months ago we decided to make it a VN) a friend told us to search for help, and here I am! :D

I'll make a post this friday, probably...

And that's all for now!
I hope I can make lots of friends here! :D

PS.: My mother language is not English so there might be some mistakes up there... I hope there are not!

Trystan
Deviantart: ZeTrystan

#4233 Post by Trystan »

Name: Trystan

Well, hum. Hello there. This is a little bit awkward, I don't really know what to write. So yeah, I'm Trystan, 23 years old dude that likes cinema, games, drawing and that kind of stuff. I'm here because I'm trying to find a few tips to make my own little game. I'm a little bit lost on this forum, and I hope I'll manage to understand how it works and where to post.

Can't wait to talk to you! :->

Oktolio
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked
Projects: Paint My World Anew, LoveLime!
Organization: https://gourmetvisual.itch.io/
Deviantart: Oktolio

#4234 Post by Oktolio »

Hello, I'm Oktolio! :)
I've been checking this forum for awhile, downloading and playing some vns...and decided to register, because why the heck not! (Though I was a tiny bit scared haha...)
For quite some time I wanted to make a visual novel, but couldn't really get into it. By becoming a part of this forum I hope that can change :D

About myself:
This year I'll finally finish my highschool and go to art university. I'm a self-taught artist (I have a deviantart, though I've just registered there too; ckeck it out : http://oktolio.deviantart.com/).
I'm ENTIRELY NEW to Ren'py. Programming 'n stuff. It'll be a hell to me to learn basics :') But I'm a fast learner! I think I'll manage (but probably will ask some stupidly obvious questions too...sorry in advance!). With that in mind, I want to start out with some light projects, not too branched.
I'm not sure what else to add, ahh. Well, since I'm new, please be patient with me, thanks! I hope to make some friends here to, I guess! :)

UselessCoder
Regular
Projects: undisclosed...

#4235 Post by UselessCoder »

Name: fake
comments:

It took me like 5 minutes to find the email address I've been asked through the registration process to prove I wasn't a Bot.
So, in the end this protection system might work against Bots, but sure as hell it's not idiot-proof. :lol:

I'm an artist working on his very first sim-game in renpy.
I think I'm a very good artist, an useless coder (my nick is there for a reason), and a pretty decent writer.
Might be relying on you guys for coding/structure suggestions like...a lot, so please be patient with me. :cry:

Nice to meet you all, btw! :wink:

CarrotyCat
Regular

#4236 Post by CarrotyCat »

Name: CarrotyCat

Wanna find out more about visual novels and get some recommendations on what to play! Just played Cinders, Game of Thrones (Telltale Games)!

TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

#4237 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Name: TalrixTrinity
Place: USA

My friend and I want to create some of our own Otome games, with female characters that actually have a backbone, and I also want to find out more about other visual novels and whatnot

CarrotyCat
Regular

#4238 Post by CarrotyCat »

TalrixTrinity wrote:Name: TalrixTrinity

My friend and I want to create some of our own Otome games, with female characters that actually have a backbone, and I also want to find out more about other visual novels and whatnot
Finally! Backboned female characters! <3

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

#4239 Post by Ghost of Crux »

Name: Ghost of Crux (alternatives: namio)
Place: Indonesia

Came back after years of disappearing and forgetting about my old VN projects, and yet somehow never forgetting a 5 years old VN idea I had. Had to come back because I NEEDED to write this VN I couldn't get out of my head. Now there are four projects stuck in my head. Been trying to sort it out and do it one by one, but you know what they say about ideas... they breed like bunnies.
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

#4240 Post by TalrixTrinity »

CarrotyCat wrote:

I know right? I can't stand some of the female characters in these Google Apps, lol

CarrotyCat
Regular

#4241 Post by CarrotyCat »

TalrixTrinity wrote:
CarrotyCat wrote:

I know right? I can't stand some of the female characters in these Google Apps, lol
Yea!! Are you looking to be a writer by any chance? Drop me a PM!

jumnai

#4242 Post by jumnai »

Name: jumnai

Always loved anime and I've just discovered lemmasoft! Can't believe I only just found it out. I play lots of PS4 and Nintendo 3DS! Favourite game is Final Fantasy VII... SO FAR!! :)

h-honey
Projects: Pandora's Box [BxB]

#4243 Post by h-honey »

Name: Just call me Honey. <3
Location: That really cold place between Russia and Canada that nobody cares about.

Hey hey~ I've been lurking here for quite some time now, so I figured it'd be a good idea to make an account and feel less creepy. I've played many of the games on here and am currently (attempting) to code my own. Speaking of which, if any artists would like to team up, I've always wanted to be a part of a VN organization, so feel free to reach me via PM, email, or Skype. Just know that I only do BxB stuff. <3

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

#4244 Post by Ghost of Crux »

h-honey wrote:Location: That really cold place between Russia and Canada that nobody cares about.
Wait... as in Alaska, or Greenland?
bricked

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Have you tried checking the "I am an Artist" forum? There are a bunch of artists who are willing to team up. Alternatively, there's the "We are doing free work" (i doubt I recalled that correctly) forum.

Good luck!
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

h-honey
Projects: Pandora's Box [BxB]

#4245 Post by h-honey »

Ghost of Crux wrote:Wait... as in Alaska, or Greenland?
bricked

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Have you tried checking the "I am an Artist" forum? There are a bunch of artists who are willing to team up. Alternatively, there's the "We are doing free work" (i doubt I recalled that correctly) forum.

Good luck!
Oh crap, I totally forgot Greenland even existed. So maybe Alaska is the really cold place between Russia and Canada that some people kind of care about. Kidding, kidding~

Yeah, I've been lurking there a bit, but with no luck so far. Although that's proooobably mostly my fault, because I'm cheap and don't wanna pay for anything, but I also am the pickiest person on the planet, OTL. A friend of mine might draw some sprites for me, which would be great, since my current project has rather... unique characters. :lol: