Need artists for my project.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Need artists for my project.

#76 Post by fleet »

NewMember wrote:Was anyone able to open the file in the front page.

In a previous post I suggested that you use the Novelty engine to export your game. You replied that people should download the Novelty program and then use it to open the XML file.
I did that, and it appears the custom content (graphics) that were in your VN did not appear, so I was not able to follow the story, and gave up after viewing five slides. If this is the case, then YOU can see everything just fine on your computer, because YOU have the custom content, but nobody else can.

Once again, may I politely suggest that you use Novelty to export your game; use winrar, winzip, or 7 zip to compress ALL of the exported files, and then upload your compressed file.

Very respectfully,
fleet
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#77 Post by lordcloudx »

Might I suggest that this thread be either moved to the Work in Progress part of the forums or that NewMember make a new thread there?
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#78 Post by OtomeWeekend »

*nods* I agree. Besides, the one in the work in progress should be the one here in the recruitment. It was in the reversed place :)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

NewMember
Regular

#79 Post by NewMember »

See the new front page the W.I.P link is in there.

NewMember
Regular

#80 Post by NewMember »

Anyone interested in doing backgrounds i.e middle school.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#81 Post by HigurashiKira »

Anytime you need something, make sure to update the first post because a lot of people don't look all the way back here.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

NewMember
Regular

#82 Post by NewMember »

sEE front page

clannadman

#83 Post by clannadman »

NewMember, please try to edit your posts if you have extra things to say. Double posting is a pet peeve for many forum members.

NewMember
Regular

#84 Post by NewMember »

Does anyone know how to use synfigstudio a free and open source 2d animation soft ware and whether you can import animations from it to ren'py. And we have a site now foxyproductions.net.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#85 Post by HigurashiKira »

Animations (gifs) can't be used in Ren'Py, it dosen't support it. The only way would be if it were a movie file, in which case you should read this

NewMember
Regular

#86 Post by NewMember »

What about sifz. If not isn't it possible to record it or convert it in the correct format.

NewMember
Regular

#87 Post by NewMember »

Need a logo artist for foxyproductions. I need someone to create a logo that says foxy productions and has supah fox in it putting her right hand on the logo in her basketball outfit and of course the 'S' in productions is her tail.. I included images of supah fox and her basketball outfit.
Attachments
Here is her basketball outfit.
Here is her basketball outfit.
Here is supah fox
Here is supah fox
super-fox.jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 1251 times

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#88 Post by HigurashiKira »

Ren'Py does not support sifz, unless you record it and turn it into an wmv or avi.
Oh, and you really should learn to edit your posts.

NewMember
Regular

#89 Post by NewMember »

What to you mean the the sifz post and logo designer post are 2 completely different things.Also how do you like the site foxyproductions.net is it even working. Did you mean to put it in the front page I have done that now.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#90 Post by HigurashiKira »

I mean this:
You've been double posting for a long time, many times we've told you to edit your posts.
Image <--If you need to add something and no one else has posted yet, use this. It's always right by your posts.
--------
And I mearley answered your question about the animation support. Those double posts make it much harder to refer to certain things.