Secret 10560 WIP (Beta Testers and Proofreaders wanted!<3)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Lotus
Veteran
Projects: Unnamed Slenderman VN, Secret 10560

Re: Secret 10560 WIP (Beta Testers and Proofreaders wanted!<

#16 Post by Lotus »

Make sure not to go in expecting your typical cutesy teen romance, because there's only one such ending out of a possible 7, I believe.

I'm working on cleaning up the game right now, which includes adding a credits and help screen, sprucing the script up a bit in some places, and searching for music.

Edit: I've merged some of my posts together.
Lotus, Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm wrote:Important edit: I've updated the version I have up for download, thanks to input from a beta tester from another forum. Still no music as of yet except for the credits, might take me a bit more searching.

I apologize for the double post.
Lotus, Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm wrote:A heads-up: I just got around to working on this game some more so I'll try to have a new beta up soon. I've mostly worked on the writing, though I'll try to do some more cgs if I can find the time. I recently started an online college so I've been a tad busy @-@
Lint wrote: Statistics:

The game contains 297 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 2,869 words,
for an average of 9.7 words per screen.
The game contains 7 menus.
Edit: If you wish to proofread but don't want to download the game, please send me a private messages so I can give you the link to the dropbox files.
I'm currently working on this some more and have removed it from my dropbox and uploaded it to my Mediafire. I will update the first post with a link to the mediafire file in a moment.

Celestine
Veteran

Re: Secret 10560 WIP (Beta Testers and Proofreaders wanted!<

#17 Post by Celestine »

First time playing this game. First one I got (should of known not to answer, but I was curious)
I had an idea what type of game this was but you still shocked me :shock:
All I gotta say is " Thank God, I shut the and locked the window"
... after getting the ending I did.
Good story telling even though it was short. The music fit very well. I liked your pics and how you displayed the girls mssgs across the screen very smooth and flow of the character's life.
My fav was you even had the mssg written backwards on the window, which made you feel even more part of the character.
My heart was still thumpin' while I typed this. Good work. I'm a little scared now to go back and play it again :lol: so its quite a thriller.

By the way how many endings are there?
For when I'm ready to play it again.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.