That Cheap and Sacred Thing - Drama/Sci-fi

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

Re: That Cheap and Sacred Thing - Drama/Sci-fi

#136 Post by carosene »

I am not sure due to my lack of psychic abilities! o.o
Lol, they probably haven't though. Writing just isn't that hot. Unless you're writing hot stuff. XD They'd probably rather have my artists for their ability to envision sheer hotness!

Glad to hear your opinion, I will take note of it. :)
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

armornick
Regular

#137 Post by armornick »

Oooh, can you make GxG :D
I don't really care as long as the story is good but I'm a yuri fanboy so that's how I imagined the relationship between Ellie and Autumn ;)

carosene
Veteran

#138 Post by carosene »

That's also how I imagined that. Totally. Not really. Depends. XD Ok, I ship them, but Jude and his hotness are forces to be reckoned with. XD

I'm very glad to hear that you saw the gayness there, because no one really mentioned it so far and I was kind of afraid that I had imagined it all there. I mean, I can quote you all the gay lines from the game but I don't know how much it matters if no one picks up on it.

It's important to me to write something for the underrepresented lesbians and bi girls in visual novels, and something that's not just subtext. I don't know if that'll be the TCAST sequel, which I have no plans to figure out until after Darlings Lost is released. (And it's not Darlings Lost
because there's only one girl in it's tiny cast.)
but please badger me throughout the upcoming years and I'll try to get some ideas going. ^-^
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

armornick
Regular

#139 Post by armornick »

I'm very glad to hear that you saw the gayness there, because no one really mentioned it so far and I was kind of afraid that I had imagined it all there. I mean, I can quote you all the gay lines from the game but I don't know how much it matters if no one picks up on it.
Har har, I see gayness between girls in every game/book/anime ;) The scene where they reference pinnochio had me squee as well. However, the author confirming it absolutely makes my day!

And since you said you're thinking of making a GxG game in the future, I'll be keeping an eye on your games :)

ElviraNyx

#140 Post by ElviraNyx »

I did think there was going to be Gayness in the Novel, I wasn't quite sure, Somehow I felt the same with Elly & Autumn. But Then I thought I was wrong after all & That this wasn't the Idea..
Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who Thought that, Hehe. :)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#141 Post by LVUER »

Just recently played it (I'm slow... I know). It's good >_< I played it before I went to bed. I was like, I will only play for 10 more minutes when first running the game. And then "10 more minutes". And without realizing it, I finish the game in one go (and I'm a slow reader, I need one hour to read all of them (including the bonus content)).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

carosene
Veteran

#142 Post by carosene »

@armornick: Thank you! X3 I hope I will not disappoint you... though like I said, it may be a while. ^-^;;

@ElviraNyx: I'm glad you noticed it too! XD
There are elements of straightness and gayness to it. :3
JudexAutumn is literally endgame though. Not that that means they'll be together in the future at all, I mean, she did kind of kill him. XD Who knows what's gonna happen with those crazy kids.
@LVUER: Psht, you're not slow. Thanks so much for reading it and I'm glad you liked it and it kept your attention. XD

I think an hour is about the normal time to play, my roommate, who's a lot faster reader than me, took over an hour to read it and she didn't do the bonuses.
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

ElviraNyx

#143 Post by ElviraNyx »

Oh, I thought that since he Uploaded his data on the Hard, Like Elly's, Then she could activate him again... So he wouldn't be really dead?

carosene
Veteran

#144 Post by carosene »

No, no, you're totally right, but she destroyed his body... which, despite the heartache it put her through, she still did it.

I was trying to make a pun on the phrase "endgame"... Like, they may not be an "endgame" couple, but she makes out with him at the end of the game... I don't know where this was going. XD Just ignore me.
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

ElviraNyx

#145 Post by ElviraNyx »

Hehehe, Well..actually, Since your the Creator...I cannot ignore what information you give xD
I suppose that the end doesn't clarify what really happens in the future, & let's the Player decide what he/she would like to believe what happens next, but that's just me trying to deny the truth that She DESTROYED HIS BODY!! lol.

armornick
Regular

#146 Post by armornick »

Well, it's still a fact that his 'soul' still exists. So it's still possible for them to have a relationship. I'd prefer EllieXAutumn but as always, nothing is official until word of god. (Which means "the author says so", for anyone who is not addicted to TvTropes.)

carosene
Veteran

#147 Post by carosene »

TV Tropes high five!

Lol, I don't believe in Word of God though. So, if anyone has an interpretation of TCAST that is different than what I said, and you can back it up with what it says in TCAST, than it'll always be just as legit. :3
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

Ryoku

#148 Post by Ryoku »

Interesting story I've....I dunno...played, watch?

(Kinda new at this whole...programs you artist are using :? :oops: )

But if you are planning a sequel, I think it would be nice if you make it a choice decision type in the next...game/flash animation?

Okay, what do you call these again?

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#149 Post by manga_otaku »

Ryoku wrote:But if you are planning a sequel, I think it would be nice if you make it a choice decision type in the next...game/flash animation?

Okay, what do you call these again?
I think the term you're looking for is a 'VN' or 'Visual Novel' :)
*hides in corner*
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

carosene
Veteran

#150 Post by carosene »

Yup! That's right. :) I'd use the same program (Ren'py of course) to make it if there were choices.
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA