In search for alpha testers.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
SilentWolfie
Regular

In search for alpha testers.

#1 Post by SilentWolfie »

Basically my script is done, most of the music has been chosen, very little SE, very little sprites has been scripted on the alpha version.

15000 words + in total.

I basically need feedback and overall impressions on the story. I am searching for super fast readers that can feedback within a day, since the visual novel festival deadline is approaching. Please use spoiler tags after feedbacking... If you knew how I advertised in the past for this game
(HUGE SPOILER DON'T READ PLEASE, unless you want to spoil the surprise element)
(kore wa mahou shonen desu ka - EPIC LIE)
, please absolutely use the spoiler tags.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7stwd12nc12s8jj

I haven't fully proof-read the thing so it might contain spelling errors, unintentional distorted meanings.

PS: It's a 109 MB download. - Music is 86 MB itself, quite a number of classical music pieces and music from different jap visual novels.

Note that the music pieces I use are definitely not royalty free and I'm totally breaking 101 laws about copyright etc, etc... so this game is absolutely not for sale and for educational purposes (on classical music, epic excuse).
Last edited by SilentWolfie on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cainlenter

Re: In search for alpha testers.

#2 Post by Cainlenter »

Aww. I would have given you feedback but I have a mac and I see you only have a window-version of the game =[

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

Downloading...I'll give you feedback later. It'll take about 7 minutes to download. :)
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Aquane
Veteran

#4 Post by Aquane »

I'll help out :) downloading right now, and I'm a really fast reader with loads of time right now. I assume you want feedback in a pm?

SilentWolfie
Regular

#5 Post by SilentWolfie »

I probably will prefer it in a pm.