Ren'Py logo

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

Ren'Py logo

#1 Post by Alessio »

Some VNs start by showing their company/project name at the beginning (along the lines of "XXX presents"), and it had been on my mind for a while that it would be nice to have something like a Ren'Py logo as well to flash at the player. Not that I'm pushing for a standard or anything, but after this thought had been continuously bugging me I came up with the following logo, to be displayed on a white background... is this a nice idea, or as superfluous as a summer flu? :)

And yes, that's Eileen's eyes!
Attachments