Sort of new project, looking to recruit.

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Souls

Sort of new project, looking to recruit.

#1 Post by Souls »

-deleted-
Last edited by Souls on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

Re: Sort of new project, looking to recruit.

#2 Post by Daggett »

Sure, I could try to be your sound effects guy. If you want, you can send me some of your needs and I'll send you the .mp3 or .wav, ect... I suppose you could call it a test trial? PM me your email so I may attach your sound effects.

emichii
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts

#3 Post by emichii »

i can be an artist. :) is this for character-art or background art? i can do both, but probably more comfortable in character art.
and what kind of artwork are you looking for? i can adjust to fit a style that you want if you've got anything particular in mind.

Souls

#4 Post by Souls »

emichii wrote:i can be an artist. :) is this for character-art or background art? i can do both, but probably more comfortable in character art.
and what kind of artwork are you looking for? i can adjust to fit a style that you want if you've got anything particular in mind.

Oh awesome, send me an email at Accelerator321@gmail.com so we can talk some more