Writer for hire

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
msghosteh

Writer for hire

#1 Post by msghosteh »

Greetings, I'm quite new to this forum as a member, but I've been lurking here forever.

If there is one thing I can do very well, it's write. I've been role playing for eleven years, and I believe I would be perfect to help someone write for their visual novel/whatever suits their fancy. I'm open for offers on what you'd offer, but I'd mainly be writing to afford the money to pay for more visual novels. I'm pretty flexible as well, and I could just about write anything your little heart desires.

Work with me and I'll work with you.

-this thread is subject to editing and change-
Last edited by msghosteh on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DaughterofDin

Re: Writer for hire

#2 Post by DaughterofDin »

I'm also a writer and pretty new here but as a suggestion you might want to put an example of your writing to show what you are capable of. Anyway, good luck finding a job!

Fluffywuffykins

#3 Post by Fluffywuffykins »

---
Last edited by Fluffywuffykins on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

msghosteh

#4 Post by msghosteh »

Fluffywuffykins:

I'm honestly up for anything, I don't think it's practical to limit myself to certain things. Even if I don't care to write that specific genre, I always welcome the experience.

As for your comment Daughterofdin: I have a Tumblr chock full of my writing and otherwise. However, you have a point; I'll post the link.

msghosteh

#5 Post by msghosteh »

I'm bumping this thread.

Blutkristall
Regular
Projects: Memento Vivere, Knife Point Horror
Organization: Lastrail

#6 Post by Blutkristall »

Please elaborate on the type of roleplaying you've done.
Everyone has their favorite blind spot.

msghosteh

#7 Post by msghosteh »

Blutkristall wrote:Please elaborate on the type of roleplaying you've done.
I've roleplayed a plethora of genres: wolves, cats, humans, supernatural creatures. I've role played: angst, romance, I don't mind homosexual pairings, highschool, unhealthy relationships and even things akin to rape. I'm honestly willing to write anything, I'm very much open minded about anything. I believe the best way to understand how to role play is to experience everything, if you're curious about how I write, just check out my Tumblr.

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#8 Post by merdeamour »

I checked your tumblr out, and your writing is absolutely fabulous. I mean, just from the home page, with the description thingy (sorry, I don't know what it's called >,<), I thought that you had a great way with words. Good luck with getting hired--I hope you find a project suited to your style of writing (:
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

msghosteh

#9 Post by msghosteh »

merdeamour wrote:I checked your tumblr out, and your writing is absolutely fabulous. I mean, just from the home page, with the description thingy (sorry, I don't know what it's called >,<), I thought that you had a great way with words. Good luck with getting hired--I hope you find a project suited to your style of writing (:
That makes my heart swell with joy, I'm very happy you enjoy my writing. I hope to find a project soon as well, considering that this will help me make the money I need to help support my sick sibling. Please suggest me to anyone that any of you know that is willing to pay me for my time and effort.

Apsiring Writer

#10 Post by Apsiring Writer »

Hello,

Your writing is pretty terrific from what I read so far. You do know your way around words which enhance your writing. I do hope you find a promising project to work on soon and someone who appreciate your talents. Someone as talented as you should have been hired already. Good luck and best wishes! :)

- Teshia.

msghosteh

#11 Post by msghosteh »

Apsiring Writer wrote:Hello,

Your writing is pretty terrific from what I read so far. You do know your way around words which enhance your writing. I do hope you find a promising project to work on soon and someone who appreciate your talents. Someone as talented as you should have been hired already. Good luck and best wishes! :)

- Teshia.
That you very much, dear. I have confidence something will come my way soon.

msghosteh

#12 Post by msghosteh »

I've been hired for a project, so this thread is closed. But I'm still accepting any PM's regarding work, so feel free.

Armee
Veteran

#13 Post by Armee »

Wow, your works is admireable. I'm also a role-player-to-a-writer and you impressed me a lot. I feel ashamed of my writing skill when I look at your writitng *lurk*

msghosteh

#14 Post by msghosteh »

Armee wrote:Wow, your works is admireable. I'm also a role-player-to-a-writer and you impressed me a lot. I feel ashamed of my writing skill when I look at your writitng *lurk*
Never feel ashamed! Everyone can write, and has their own style of writing. However, if you'd like to role play and perhaps try to improve what you think you need to improve; I can help.

skype or tumblr are the best ways to communicate with me.

msghosteh

#15 Post by msghosteh »

This once again is open for discussion and perhaps I'll be able to take on a small project while working on the larger one.