Looking for Logo Designer for Althernis Precasted --CLOSED--

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Looking for Logo Designer for Althernis Precasted --CLOSED--

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

About the Project : Details of our game can be seen here : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=24578

But to sum it up, our game is a fantasy VN with RPG elements where you can pick either a girl and a boy and will have different romanceables. Still, it's not a romance-heavy game. The game focuses more on the world-building and maybe some mysteries. So it's not a happy-go-lucky fantasy game, basically.

Logo Description: There's nothing too specific we want about the logo, you can be as creative as you want. However, it shouldn't be sparkly and cheery. We probably want something that looks majestic.

Payment: We haven't opened our kickstarter yet since we need a logo to do so, so we can't afford much. However, we can afford about 15-20 $

If you are interested, please post/PM your sample and your pricing. We're looking forward to work with you! :)
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

tooaya
Regular

Re: Looking for Logo Designer for Althernis Precasted [Paid]

#2 Post by tooaya »

omg this game *___* I've been wondering where it went asghasohgasg

I'll see if I can whip something up real quick. It's nice to see you guys revived it. >v<