Selling 14 background illustrations for 100 usd together!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
DeletedUser160413

Selling 14 background illustrations for 100 usd together!

#1 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

Hi! I have a hoop of background illustrations that I've been working on for a while and I'd finally like to sell them. I'm selling them all together, for a 100 usd. You can see them below:
They are all 1280 x 800. I also have them in bigger files if you'd like them aswell! Please contact me through PM if interested in all of these backgrounds! I'll be selling them to a few people! Also, these backgrounds can be used for whatever purpose you want but you cannot resell them!

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

Re: Selling 14 background illustrations for 100 usd together

#2 Post by Zetsubou »

In other words, you're selling the right to use the images (ie. licensing them, like "buying" a song off Google Play) rather than selling the images themselves.
Do all of the images come in day time variations, or are the images shown above all of them? (Interested either way; waiting to transfer money into Paypal)
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

DeletedUser160413

Re: Selling 14 background illustrations for 100 usd together

#3 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

Zetsubou wrote:In other words, you're selling the right to use the images (ie. licensing them, like "buying" a song off Google Play) rather than selling the images themselves.
Do all of the images come in day time variations, or are the images shown above all of them? (Interested either way; waiting to transfer money into Paypal)
Yes, exactly as you said. Some of them come with a night version, as you can see but if there are any it doesn't matter to me if you'd want me to add them. In other words, if there are any other versions I'll add them to the bundle for the same price as above :)

Okay great! Send me a PM and we can decide how I'll send them to you, and if you'd like bigger versions than 1280 x 800 (only the majority of them, not all are bigger than what I mentioned)