Artist Request for Project

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Jay

Artist Request for Project

#1 Post by Jay »

So as a broke writer/college student, I cannot help but to get a bit depressed as the Christmas season is coming up and I will not be able to provide Christmas presents for my friends and love ones...

But that is when Ren'py has come to save my life! For a few friends I am going to make a video game for their presents, though the kicker is- I can't do any art and using Daz is driving me up the walls.

This is where the kind artist I could find on this board comes in. I'm currently working on two projects, but even just one artist helping me on one project would be more then enough help.

Concept 1: (Medieval Fantasy- RPG/Dating Sim) The tale of a brilliant alchemist who has dedicated his life to The Great Work, becoming a master of the elements. Though in order to do that, he has to find his perfect mate, to truly understand the nature of becoming one with others. Script: 100%; Programming: 50%; Backgrounds: 45%; Music/Sound: 90%

Concept 2: (Mystery- Visual Novel) You take on the role of a young girl sent to take care of her ailing great-aunt. The town is in the middle of nowhere, the townsfolk outcast her, and the house is haunted. You make the choice of helping the ghost in the home finish his final work, or in seeking aid to clear it of the evil presence. Script: 100%; Programming: 50%; Backgrounds: 30%; Music/Sound: 100%

If there are any questions, please PM me or post to let me know!

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Artist Request for Project

#2 Post by DaFool »

If it's meant to be a Christmas present, will it be publicly online for everyone as well, or is it just a private project?

Jay

Re: Artist Request for Project

#3 Post by Jay »

I'd like to put it up publicly, so that way any artists could get credit too.

Oh, I should have probably noted that time is not an issue. It's a Christmas present yes, but the intended parties I'm making the games for understand it takes a while for a game to be made, so the game does not have to be finished specifically on Christmas.