Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
LadyNafiael
Deviantart: LadyNafiael

Re: Guestbook

#4216 Post by LadyNafiael »

Hello

TizzyT

#4217 Post by TizzyT »

Hello TizzyT here. Went to register at the Community College of Philadelphia today and while talking to an old friend about our lives someone came up to and commented that I should come here for help with my game and so here I am, though not for help but maybe to help. My project is a side thing and so I don't want to let it out just in case it never comes to fruition. Also I don't know if I'll be of any help to anyone but I try where I can. Thanks for having me.

AirElLee
Tumblr: starry--niqht
Deviantart: StarryNiqht

#4218 Post by AirElLee »

Hey~ I'm 18, live in America, and currently in college :)

Likes: Anime, manga, drawing, reading,and fanfictions (I love creating!)

I am completely new but I registered to support a new game (at least for me) that I really enjoyed. Freak--quency.

AlavarRandomity
Projects: The Immortal Realm
Tumblr: alavarrandomity
Deviantart: Alavar-Randomity

#4219 Post by AlavarRandomity »

//quietly signs/

Hi, I'm new here. Kinda? Well, I'm new to posting here on the forums. How's that?
Call me Alavar. Not Al (unless you're a friend of mine. And I know who my friends are and such. Blah blah blah). Alavar is fine.

Things about me. I don't know. Stuff.
I draw, play mmorpgs and video games, currently a student trying to learn some coding and what-not so I can be considered a Software Developer and not a code monkey, and I like naps. Yup.

Oh, I do have a project in the making, but it's still in development. And by development I mean, I still need to work on story, characters, and etc. OTL;;

Inubashira

#4220 Post by Inubashira »

Hi!
I'm new and I am from the USA.
You call me Inu, if you like.
I'll be working on a bit of an ambitious project, so nice to meet you guys (and sorry if I'm a little late to respond).

Nicodemus_Reborn

#4221 Post by Nicodemus_Reborn »

Pleasure to meet you all!

Not particularly new in the lurking sense, but new to posting! I'm Nico, and I'm a Systems Analyst with aspirations of creating my own commercial visual novel within the next few years. I live in the eastern United States, and my hobbies are mainly anime/manga, reading (finishing up the Ender series now), IT, and occasionally soccer!

I hope to make some friends with shared hobbies and find some amazing talent to help create my VNs! A friend recommended this site to me a while back, and I can already see why they spoke highly of it.

Ryusane

#4222 Post by Ryusane »

Hello! ^-^
I'm 17 and I'm from Poland, so at first - I apologize for every mistake I'll make. I wish I could speak English better, but yeah... it's not that easy for me ^^
I like manga and anime of course and I'm really into rp games. I also like writing fanfictions, but only for myself. Never sharing them. Well, almost never.
Interested in visual novels for 1 year I think.
Hope I'll be able to create my own vn one day (yeah, right...)
Anyway, nice to meet you all c:

Nicodemus_Reborn

#4223 Post by Nicodemus_Reborn »

Ryusane wrote: I also like writing fanfictions, but only for myself.
Pleasure to meet ya! What kind of fanfiction? :D

animesock52
Projects: Iron Mahou
Tumblr: animesock
Deviantart: LRTurner

#4224 Post by animesock52 »

Hi, I'm new here. Saw something about signing the guestbook. So, here I am. "It's very nice to meet ya and greet ya".

About me.
I come from almost the dead center of Georgia, in the United States. So, very much the south. I do in fact enjoy lots of sweet ice tea and ham. I'm an entering my last semester on college tomorrow. I'm majoring in studio art with a minor in art history. However, I am nervous to go out into the new world.

Why I'm here.
I mainly work with RPG maker, which I'll be using to make a visual novel of my series :D, however I've also come to set up shop, for some art commissions, and the meet people with similar interests.

Hi.
Other than that I like watching anime, things like that. I love pokemon games...i own 14 of them. I don't know when it happened, but it did. And I've been know to RP on deviantart on occasion.

If you would like you can call me "Socks".
It's nice to me you all!

ELairi
Tumblr: yuarikim
Deviantart: elairi

#4225 Post by ELairi »

Name: ELairi
Specialty: Character illustration

I always had an interest in visual novels, so I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I found this forum existed! I look forward to seeing all the lovely games and hopefully be able to participate in one as an artist. Thank you for having me!

Nelico

#4226 Post by Nelico »

Heya, the name's Nelico.
I'm studying writing at University, like reading Novels and love reading the Visual kind of Novels :lol:

Well, about me... I'm a picky reader that consumes everything that picks my interest. In my freetime I read oder try to write myself, mostly fantasy in magnitudes that wouldn't fit in 3 books of 1200 pages (funny thing is that I lose all motivation the moment pagecount hits 10, I swear that's some kind of curse) and play RPGs or VNs. Favourite games are Luminous Arc and Rune Factory. Favourite VNs are Majikoi and Fate Stay Night + Tsukihime (all 18+, so don't even dare to think about it, kids!)

Oh, and my first language is german so I'm immune against gas atta... ok, let's stop here, it's getting pretty low. Well, anyway. Nice to eat ya... uh, I mean meat ya... MEET you. Damn that english language.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for some kind of writing experience. If anyone needs a weird guy with even weirder ideas... I'm here! Hey, not there! Look this way! NOT that way! I'm the other way! Yes, that's the place!

caebee
Tumblr: celinthe

#4227 Post by caebee »

Hello everyone! I'm Caebee (pr. Kay-bee) but you can call me Cae if you'd like. I have always been a massive fan of otome games and visual novel in general.

I'm new to making VNs. Right now I'm just learning how to use TyranoBuilder and RPG maker. I have quite a few ideas in my head that I hope I will be able to make into fully fledged games eventually. C: My current project is about cats that work in a cat cafe, haha.

Pixidata

#4228 Post by Pixidata »

Hello everyone! As you can probably guess, I'm new here. I've been playing around with visual novels and while they are pretty fun, I'm really excited about what other possibilities are out there! I'm really looking forward to interacting with everyone!

<3 Pixidata

Lightseer
Deviantart: lightseer

#4229 Post by Lightseer »

Hello!

I have lurked around here for several years. I look forward to participating in some discussions.

Mutation
Projects: Scarlet Dream
Organization: Mutation
Tumblr: scarletdreamgame
itch: mutation

#4230 Post by Mutation »

Mutation Ivori signs!

I'm a bit of a lurker, and I've downloaded a few games here.
So, it's about time I showed up, and I'll have something to share soon!