Freelance Voice Actress

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

Freelance Voice Actress

#1 Post by daijinahito »

I've been doing freelance voice over for a couple of years now, working on and off for video game and flash producers, both 18+ and Pg rated projects. My interests lie specifically in the gaming world, and I currently have an interest in being a part of a visual novel. As for credentials, you can check me out on the team page of Theoryform Games. I've recently done work for the studio, as the main heroine of Hazewalker; scheduled for a demo release in early October.

I'm not extremely sure how rates work, since, so far, I've always been given a lump sum, that I've agreed to. But, if you'd like discuss your project with me and have an interest in working with me, we can discuss rates via e-mail or Skype.

If you have a project that is non-commercial, and does not currently have the funding available to hire voice over talent, you may speak with me about it and maybe we can trade for something of equal value, such as help with programming or writing in the future.

E-mail: Brandymfisher@hotmail.com
2014 Demo Reel