Crossfire (AoT fangame) looking for an editor

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gabylc
Regular
Projects: Crossfire
Organization: Agape Studios
Tumblr: attackonbara

Crossfire (AoT fangame) looking for an editor

#1 Post by Gabylc »

Hello everyone! :D

Crossfire is a fangame you can read about in this thread. We're a small team of 3 people, but we already pu together enough material for a demo-version. However, we're all french and I could use some English proof-reading esp. regarding characters's tone consistency, phrasing, grammar etc. to make it look more natural. Don't worry it's already written in English, it's not a translation job :lol: I also welcome criticism on rythm, construction, like any other "normal" editor commentary.

The text for the demo is around 7000 words long, I will give you the text only version. If you're interested, you can stick with us for the whole game, but of course you don't have to. There is no real knowledge about Attack on Titan needed, but I guess it will be more interesting if you already know the licence. ;)

We do have a deadline, I need it to be done before next week end (october 12th) so we can discuss if you find really big problems in the text. Of course it can be debated if you need 1 or 2 extra days!

As you can guess, the job isn't paid

I can provide you my Skype nickname if you need by PM.

Have a nice day!
Image Check our Attack on Titan fangame. Demo available here!