MIDNIGHT VALSEpisode (Knights Zyons)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
DARK Saber

MIDNIGHT VALSEpisode (Knights Zyons)

#1 Post by DARK Saber »

:D Hi everybody, let me introduce myself, I'm dark saber, from Panama. For a long time a was making game only 4 fun, and to solve some test in the college. A month ago, I discover renpy, because I was playing a lot of Visual novels, and I was wanting to make one for myself, I began using my partners in blades C, and java but to make it for Unix, I was needing to use some more like python, so I read about this proyect and I really liked, so I began to work I one of my History, but I only can do to things, develop, and write novels. Well I draw when I was in high school, but for now I only can draw little backgrounds, and with lucky make some music. Now I need to create some of my characters, but I need some help...

First, my history is about an epic war in the middle in a place named Koei City between a elite of Dark Knight named Zyons, about two ways of Zyons ideology, Pure Zyons and Dark Zyons. This place is protected with the force of Holy Dark Essence Temple named Aomori.
My protagonist Ariel Blaine, an normal High School student after a car accident be involved in this war. He meet Reiah Shiratory, a beautiful young girl, who is the priest in Aomori Temple.

The history of Zyons who comes from Morlock's Nightmare World, is very complex history, the history involved a dark religion, a dark world,this world in time, and and a world in the future.

An evil enemy, and heretic army, and a inevitable destiny, this visual novel begins in the Episode II of my novel. Because the Episode I was a RPG GAME, in total is a Novel with four episode.
Prologue. Shiratory's Legacy
Is about Reaih family, and the true a about light princess, dark priest, and Dark essence. The visual novel begin in this point like his prologue.

Episode I. Morlock's Nightmare World.
This is about the dream that Ariel have when he is involved in a car crush when he meets Reiah in first time. Is a RPG GAME, that I make in Ruby 2 years ago. You travel Mutankiang, an Small but complex Morlock's Island. In the visual novel, Ariel remember a little about this.

Epidosde II. Knights Zyons.
This is about the attack of Koei city after Ariel's wakeup. This mix the Ariel's fate with the other characters fate, and meets the devil itself.

Episode III. The True Behind the oracle.

Episode IV. Shadows and Love, The way after resurrection.

Now i going to work, I end this novel when I was so little, I think that i wrote when I be in the end of high school, If someone wants to help me in this proyect. My mail is ariel.darkserver@gmail.com

bloodywyvern
Veteran

Re: MIDNIGHT VALSEpisode (Knights Zyons)

#2 Post by bloodywyvern »

And...are you planning to do this in English? If you are I suggest you get some proofers and editors if it isn't your native language. If your planning to write in any other language the I have nothing more to say, other then your idea seems solid and interesting from what I see.
Project - R.E.M: Reality's Dream - Team head/Lead Writer
Other projects - Jamais Vu (script 10k), Chronicles of Etemis
Scripts in planning- 1

DARK Saber

#3 Post by DARK Saber »

Sorry, when I wrote this I was playing something else.

Well, this going to have three language: Spanish, English, and Japanese, because I have a friend that wants to play my history and he doesn't understand English or Spanish. Maybe I am not excellent with my English but I am gonna try.

About this history, I have five main characters, every one with his own history:
1- Blaine Ariel
2- Mikami Daniel
3- Belmant Gabriel
4. Nishigaki Miguel
5- Neblai Rigel

About the girls, the heroines in this tale will be: Imayama Hikaru (Magician), Shiratory Reiah (sorcess), Nagasaki Hirome, Nomura Rioko.
:D

In first time, you are going to take rol of Blaine, but something you need to change the view point. I have plained five ends for this game.

I need some people to help me with the characters, this isn't a production but, is going to be fun. My bro now his helping me, but he is very busy with is owns proyect, so he can't help me all the time. One of the episode of my novel, a One Named: "Inside The Clock Tower" in the next two day.

bloodywyvern
Veteran

#4 Post by bloodywyvern »

Oh I see, a multi language game could mean a lot of work...writing it out in that, but it's easier once you have the story written I suppose. Or do you plan to write them all in parallel?

You don't just have to try, I'm sure you can do it ^^ This is just me trying to get a grip on what's going on.

Hm...when you say main characters, and switching points of view...you mean the player will be changing between all five of them?

Ah...I'm not an artist so I can't help, I'm just a writer.
Project - R.E.M: Reality's Dream - Team head/Lead Writer
Other projects - Jamais Vu (script 10k), Chronicles of Etemis
Scripts in planning- 1