[CLOSED] Looking for voice artists for Otome Game! - PAID

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Appota
Completed: Chainsaw Rage ; Robo's Escape ; Ava Me - Anime Dress Up
Projects: Project - X ; Fruit Shooter
Organization: Appota

#1 Post by Appota »

Voice artists of lemmasoft,

Sorry for our late. The number of VA who care about our project is more than our expectation so it took us more time to reviewing everyone. Today we would like to announce the result of the audition for our project Divine Love:

• Jonathan David Bullock – Asher
• CLimaxTiger – Idris
• JonahScott – Edan
• Jalen K. Cassell – Seth
• Ryan_Putt – Charles
• Damaru – Lynn + Narrator

We have sent an email to each person to inform them about their roles, responsibilities and compensation. People who have been chosen will have the choice to reconsider whether to accept their roles or not (please send us a confirmation email to the email address kulsstudio@gmail.com). If he or she does not want to cast, we will choose the next best VA.

For those who were not chosen, we are so sorry that we cannot take more than one people who each role. We hope to be able to work with you in our next projects and wish you the best in your future endeavors!
Thank you for your interest in our project.
Tuan Anh Dang.

==============

Updated 7th May:

Hello voice artists of lemmasoft,

Today we want to announce that there will be some minor changes in our team’s activities:
- We will start working officially with the voice artists we chose to cast for our project in the next month (June/2015), instead of right after the deadline. Please note that deadline for the audition is still the same (May 18th)
- We will send an email for candidates who are chosen to confirm you will join our project or not. We really hope that VA and our studio can stay in touch in next few months until the end without quitting the project midway.

- For the compensation, along with crediting and linking your work, we will pay $10-20 to each VA based on the quality and amount of work. If you require more, please say so BEFORE confirming your position.

Due to the change in compensation, we'll open the audition for Lynn and Asher again!

If you have any question, please send us an email to: kulsstudio@gmail.com
Thank you for your consideration!

================================

We're developing a project that is called Divine Love - a GxB (otome) visual novel that takes place in a fantasy settings, telling the story of a mortal young woman working her way to happiness. The project is made by us - a group of casual game developer, and we're in need of talented voice artists who would be interested in working with us.

This is not the only VN we're planning to develop. There will be other VN projects in the future, so long term cooperation can be offered.

We have published a few casual video games on googleplay. Our games can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... uls+Studio

Rating: PG-13 (There will be hugging/kissing and slight implication of sexual act but no explicit visual/verbal content.)
Genre: Free Otome Dating sim (Female MC pursue boys)
Settings: Fantasy | Romance (FxM)
Game Platform: Smartphone (Android & iOS), possible PC version
Deadline: May 4th - EXTENDED DEADLINE UNTIL MAY 18TH
Email: kulsstudio@gmail.com

Story Synopsis:
In a world where deities play part in governing the universe, the mortals lives were graced by their blessing everyday. One day, The Fates contacted The King of Heaven with dire news: The thread of life for countless lives had been severed and would end in the very near future. Normally, something like this would just be the way of things. When it’s someone’s time to die, it’s someone’s time to die. No amount of begging or pleading can change that. It’s the way of life.
However, on this particular occasion, the lives of many beings of Heaven had also taken a turn down a path to ruin at the same time. The Heaven Council was in chaos, they were in dire need of someone who would stand up for the universe, taking in the responsibilities to unite the world altogether. It should be one of the deities, but who?
The choice was placed upon a mortal girl. Who is she really and will she be able to make the right decision?

What are the responsibilities?
We will be needing your help in the following scenes:

Game cutscenes, including the ending. (Each role has 5 cutscenes with around 5 lines each), with the exception of the narrator who only has about 12 lines.
Character dialogues, but you will voice only a few exclamation quotes like "Thank you!" "I'm sorry!" "Yes." "No." Those will be used throughout the game. (In a way it ressembles Fire Emblem:Awakening voice settings)
In the game's gallery.
When the game's official webpage is up, it'll be posted next to the character.

What is my compensation?

For the compensation, along with crediting and linking your work, we will pay $10-20 to each VA based on the quality and amount of work. If you require more, please say so BEFORE confirming your position.

Recording Information:

Please record in either a ".wav" or ".mp3" format without background noise, music or special effects.
Save recorded files as "character-name_username_line#" for example "Lynn_kulsstudio_1"
Send files to kulsstudio@gmail.com
You don't have to voice all the lines, but please include at least 3 so we could have a better gasp at it.
It's totally welcome if you can create quotes for the character based on what you imagine and voice them!

Other Info:

You do not have to use your full/real name. You are allowed to go by a pseudonym or a username.
There are no age limits or restrictions.
Make sure your recordings are high-quality (no background noise, popping sounds, clear tone, etc).
If you have any other questions at all, PM me here or email me at kulsstudio@gmail.com
If you are cast, I may ask to contact you via skype or facebook or email
It would be nice that you are capable of staying with us for a long time. However, if you are accepted do need to quit later on, at least have the courtesy of informing us.

Casting Characters:
Lynn

The protagonist of the story. She's a hobbyist artisan who works part-time as a maid in town houses.
Voice type: High to medium-high pitched, young adult, somewhat cute, but calm, and a little bit aloof.

Lines:

(#1) What in the world am I thinking? *sighing* I shouldn’t make this decision for my own benefit. [thinking to herself]
(#2) *giggles* It might be a small thing to you, but I’ve never had anything so amazing. Besides, it’s the thought that counts more than anything. [happy]
(#3) Hey… um… Well… we did have an argument… and I’ve been feeling a bit bad about it… Did you... really forget about it? [hesitant]
(#4) Yes, your Majesty, I ask for your blessing to speak on behalf of Edan, the God of Justice. You have an entire panel of people to speak against him, please allow just one to speak for him." [serious, muttering up all confidence]
(#5) I’m not going anywhere. There’s no way I can just leave you here. No... You’re lying. I know you are. You won’t be able to follow me... [break down, utterly sad, sobbing]
(#6) I don’t understand you at all… How can someone like you be the King? You may perform your duties well, but you fail as a person, let alone a god or a king! [angry]

King Idris

The one and only Ruler of the Universe. He's smart and is a great entity, but really needs to improve his rude behavior.
Voice type: Medium low to medium high pitched, young adult to adult, authoritative, confident, regal, loud and clear.
Sounds like: Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7ZKEqAJRc [2:28]

Lines:

(#1) You will cease your actions, right away. You have no right in meddling in my affairs. I am your sovereign. I am superior to you and you will listen to what I say! [King-ly, demanding]
(#2) Hah, are you an idiot? Goddesses and nymphs would die to be on my bed. You’re just a mortal, and you’d reject me? Hmph. That’s nonsense. Stupid feelings such as those are pointless. [demanding]
(#3) Hey there, Arielle! Haha, good girl. (talking to his pet) (turns to the MC) You’re lucky that you get to see such a legendary creature. The pet of a god is amazing, isn’t it? You should pet her. Go ahead. She’s harmless. (the pet bites the MC) Ahahahahaha! Arielle, you’re such prankster! I think you take after me a little too much! [funny]
(#4) What is it? Why aren’t you sleeping? *sigh* I can’t read your thoughts. If there’s a way I can make you more comfortable, then just say what it is and I’ll do it. Hm? Ah... Very well. I don’t really understand this gesture, but I do like it. Heh, your hand is quite small compared to mine. [warm, blushing]
(#5) I am not going to just sit here and let Seth have his way with her! I can’t just let her face this alone! Why now? Why do you, the person who normally supports me, oppose me now of all times? Damn it!!! I’ve never felt this powerless… [helplessly angry and grieve]
(#6) Ngh... *grunt* I should have told you long ago... *cough up blood* Can you find it in you to… forgive me…? You should go on to the exit… it’s straight ahead… You’ll have no problem getting there… without me dragging you down… The others will likely come here soon… they’ll be able to help you… Don’t worry… I’ll be right behind you… After a quick rest… [physically hurt, dying, apologetic, strained]

Asher

The heavenly casanova who's responsible of the matter of heart, lust and beauty. Women tend to throw themselves under his feet begging for attention, and he would respond to them in a seductive manner, but he sets up a code of not getting too close too anyone. Is it because of his duties? Or is there something else beyond?
Voice type: Medium low to medium high pitched, young adult to adult, recognizable, attractive, calm, gentlemen.

Lines:

(#1) So you’re the girl the Fates spoke of… I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you. Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Asher. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m sorry, but it seems we must part for now. Even so, I’m confident we’ll meet again soon. Though it hurts each time we part, it only means our next reunion will be that much more sweet. [a bit playful, but still gentle]
(#2) I’m surprised. You’re not going to ask 'what happened'? My, *chuckles* I think I’ve just fallen for you even more. Unlike some people, you’re quite thoughtful when it comes to the feelings of others. [gentlemenly]
(#3) Heartbroken, Echo ran away to live in the mountains, where she died from the grief she felt. Her body then turned to stone and became one with the mountains. *sigh* All that’s left of her is her voice that repeats the most recently spoken words of others. Her voice no longer has any life or reason of its own… [sad, nostalgic]
(#4) I'm sorry... I understand what you’re going through, I really do… I- truthfully, I have lost as much as you have… Please, blame me as much as you need to... [apologetic, heartbroken]
(#5) Mother, I can't lose her. She is dear to me. You haven't a clue... I realized what makes me strive for greatness, what makes me angry, what makes me tick, what makes me live for more — my goals, passions, disappointments.[confidently]

Edan

Never let his guard down, Edan makes a perfect bodyguard of the King as well as the exemplar of justice and law. There's like, nothing he can't do, from sewing, cooking to dueling. The problem is, he nags too much and is a worrywart.
Voice type: Medium pitched, young adult to adult, calm, quiet, scratchy, a bit overlyserious.
Sounds like: Light Yagami in Death Note (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYVHyHWkys) [0:18]

Lines:

(#1) I don’t believe we were properly introduced during our last meeting. My name is Edan. It’s an honor to meet you, my lady. Uh, Your Majesty, please control yourself. A king of your magnitude shouldn’t speak in such a way. Please excuse his rudeness, my lady. I urge you to take your time and consider this carefully. [normal]
(#2) Ah... I urge you not to make such rash decisions. Although I’m flattered by your kind words, I’m not as great as you make me seem. One such as I isn’t worthy of obtaining the apple, let alone wielding a weapon as great as Caelus. [humble]
(#3) If you ever find yourself in need of aid, you need only call upon me and I, or one of my assistants, will come to your side. It’s the least I can do for your help in our time of need. If your request is within our power to grant, we will gladly do so. Now, I must be going, please take care of yourself. [gentle]
(#4) I'm sorry... I... ahhh! *hurt* My life... matters not.... But you must live… so hurry… please... I’ll make sure the they don’t get past me… Don't waste your life for me... Ahh... *pants* Do you really hurt so…? I’ve never… seen you cry before… [dying, physically hurt]
(#5) Your scars are skin deep, mine run to the bone... tarnish who I am, and yet you remained...[sad, grateful]

Seth

Seth is a sadistic ruler of Hell and is the one who is planning on overtaking the throne from Idris. Everything is going according to plan, until Lynn steps into the picture.
Voice type: Low to medium pitched, adult, gruff, recognizable, evil, cruel. Can be scratchy voice. Evil laugh.
Sounds like (not very accurate): Zed - League of Legends (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fr3yF2a_UM) but more aggressive
or Vincent Valentine FF7 AC (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [9:54]
or Sephiroth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [14:04]

Lines:

(#1) The legendary craftsman… so this is his descendant. Hmhmhmhmhm… hahahahaha!! This is the one the Fates spoke of? This sorry excuse for a human!? Heh, I planned to kill you to keep you from interfering with my plan, but you’re not even worth my time. At least if I keep you alive, I can personally watch this comedy unfold. [sarcastic amused]
(#2) You’re nothing but a weak mortal as I thought. And yet, you’re on the verge of foiling all of my plans! Tch! Foolish woman, you have no idea what you’ve gotten involved in. I underestimated you. I should have killed you the moment I first saw you. You singlehandedly brought order to a situation that was meant to breed chaos... *pauses, switch to angry mode* IT’S NONSENSE!! I’ve been watching you as I said I would, mortal. And I’ve seen with my own eyes how incompetent of a ruler Idris truly is! To let a mortal like you control him like a puppet… what an imbecile! [angry]
(#3) How did you do it? No matter how I look at it, you’re nothing but a normal mortal. There’s absolutely nothing special about you. In fact, you may even be more worthless than most mortals. So how? Speak! You are really trying my patience. What sort of spell did you use on me? I'm not supposed to feel anything! [mixed feelings, but definitely not angry]
(#4) I can see why the king of Heaven would be interested in such a woman, but it’s too bad, because you won’t have her. Because I want her, and what I want. I get. Mother is no longer around, you know? I won’t be forced to give you things when you start to cry for them. Besides, you don’t deserve this woman. Just like you don’t deserve the crown on your head. Soon I’ll have both, and you’ll have what you truly deserve… nothing. [jealous]
(#5) Shut up! You know nothing!! [hurt]
(#6) Y-You… Ugh... You stabbed me with… part of the mirror…? W-Why...? All I did... was for you... Yet... *cough* I can never... be able to understand you... just like you will... never... understand... me... [physically and emotionally hurt, dying]

Charles

The kind son of a military commander who trains and trains everyday to prevent war upon his country.
Voice type: Medium low to medium high, adult, friendly, kind, bright, typical brotherly type.
Sounds like: Kadaj (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [11:09]

Lines:

(#1) What happened? Are you alright? *sigh* Give her a break, mother. I’m sure she didn’t mean for that to happen. [worried, kind]
(#2) Hey, sorry for the trouble, but my mother would like your help in the garden when you’re done here. (about to leave but hears a crashing sound) (turns back immediately, worry laces his voice) Are you OK? Did you hurt yourself? Ah... OK. You should be more careful. I’d feel bad if you got hurt cleaning my room. [worried, kind]
(#3) I’ve been so worried about you since yesterday! How are you feeling? Have you eaten? Let me check your temperature. What? *chuckles* You don’t have to be modest. It’s fine, you can have as much as you like. You’ve been confined to your bed, yes? It must be hard to get food. [overly worried]
(#4) Thank you... (hesitates) Are you- Are you really quitting? Ah... Really? That’s amazing! I’m happy for you… (lowers his head, not sure what to say) I… I… It’s nothing. Goodbye, my dear friend. I wish you the best. [emotionally hurt badly, but feigns like he's alright]

Narrator

A narrator of the story.
Voice type: Low to medium, adult, slow, narrative, clear voice.

Lines:

(#1) The Moirae, or Fates, are three goddesses that exist in this world. Each of the Moirae plays a part in the governing of a person’s fate. Clotho, the spinner, spins the thread of life for a person from the time that they are born. Lachesis, the apportioner, decides how much thread should be given to each person. Thus, she determines how long they shall live. And lastly, Atropos, the unturnable, decides when a person’s life has reached the point of no return. When this occurs, she severs their thread. This final act by Atropos is the most horrifying of all because it signifies the end of one’s life. Even now, the Moirae continue to govern over innumerable lives in this way. Just as they have since the beginning of mankind.

Cutscene:

A few cutscene sketches done by our artists!

Last edited by Appota on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 am, edited 11 times in total.

Samantha Chan
Regular
Projects: Project Dualis; ACE Academy; One Leaf Clover; Seduce Me; Maid with Perfection; Cafe Memoria; Asagao Academy; The Reject Demon: Toko

Re: [OPEN] Looking for voice artists for Otome Game!

#2 Post by Samantha Chan »

I'll try to send something in soon!
Voice Actress // Writer
Youtube | Resume

Appota

#3 Post by Appota »

Added a few cutscene sketches done by our artists!

Added Charles' sketch!

Appota

#4 Post by Appota »

Updated Asher's artwork!

I hope you enjoy our artist's work!

truefaiterman
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
Deviantart: truefaiterman

#5 Post by truefaiterman »

I just sent you an e-mail, this project looks pretty interesting, and the art is really good, specially for a free game.
Artist and voice actor, trying to actually write stuff.

ArtStation portfolio
Youtube channel

Recent finished projects:

Image Image

Krellisin
Deviantart: Krellisin
itch: CyanideAndBunnies

#6 Post by Krellisin »

Sent you an e-mail~! This project sounds really promising. :)

wyologi

#7 Post by wyologi »

I would like to be part of future projects.

Mail me at wyologi@gmail.com

Looking forward to everything. :wink:

#wyologi

Samantha Chan
Regular
Projects: Project Dualis; ACE Academy; One Leaf Clover; Seduce Me; Maid with Perfection; Cafe Memoria; Asagao Academy; The Reject Demon: Toko

#8 Post by Samantha Chan »

Just commenting to say I sent an audition earlier!
Voice Actress // Writer
Youtube | Resume

Appota

#9 Post by Appota »

Thank you for all of the participation! I now extend the deadline for the following characters:
- King Idris
- Edan
- Seth
- Charles
- Narrator

Please send me to the same email address (kulsstudio@gmail.com) if you are interested! The result will be announced all at once by May 18th.
If you already sent an audition and would like to re-audition feel free to drop me a message anytime! Thank you!

Appota

#10 Post by Appota »

Updated 18th May

Voice artist of lemmasoft,
The deadline has come and we would like to close the audition. Thank you so much for the participation. Now we will review all auditions that have been sent and announce the result soon in this topic.
One more time, thank you for the consideration :)

==================

Updated 7th May:

Hello voice artists of lemmasoft,

Today we want to announce that there will be some minor changes in our team’s activities:
- We will start working officially with the voice artists we chose to cast for our project in the next month (June/2015), instead of right after the deadline. Please note that deadline for the audition is still the same (May 18th)
- We will send an email for candidates who are chosen to confirm you will join our project or not. We really hope that VA and our studio can stay in touch in next few months until the end without quitting the project midway.

- For the compensation, along with crediting and linking your work, we will pay $10-20 to each VA based on the quality and amount of work. If you require more, please say so BEFORE confirming your position.

Due to the change in compensation, we'll open the audition for Lynn and Asher again!

If you have any question, please send us an email to: kulsstudio@gmail.com

================================

We're developing a project that is called Divine Love - a GxB (otome) visual novel that takes place in a fantasy settings, telling the story of a mortal young woman working her way to happiness. The project is made by us - a group of casual game developer, and we're in need of talented voice artists who would be interested in working with us.

This is not the only VN we're planning to develop. There will be other VN projects in the future, so long term cooperation can be offered.

We have published a few casual video games on googleplay. Our games can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... uls+Studio

Rating: PG-13 (There will be hugging/kissing and slight implication of sexual act but no explicit visual/verbal content.)
Genre: Free Otome Dating sim (Female MC pursue boys)
Settings: Fantasy | Romance (FxM)
Game Platform: Smartphone (Android & iOS), possible PC version
Deadline: May 4th - EXTENDED DEADLINE UNTIL MAY 18TH
Email: kulsstudio@gmail.com

Story Synopsis:
In a world where deities play part in governing the universe, the mortals lives were graced by their blessing everyday. One day, The Fates contacted The King of Heaven with dire news: The thread of life for countless lives had been severed and would end in the very near future. Normally, something like this would just be the way of things. When it’s someone’s time to die, it’s someone’s time to die. No amount of begging or pleading can change that. It’s the way of life.
However, on this particular occasion, the lives of many beings of Heaven had also taken a turn down a path to ruin at the same time. The Heaven Council was in chaos, they were in dire need of someone who would stand up for the universe, taking in the responsibilities to unite the world altogether. It should be one of the deities, but who?
The choice was placed upon a mortal girl. Who is she really and will she be able to make the right decision?

What are the responsibilities?
We will be needing your help in the following scenes:

Game cutscenes, including the ending. (Each role has 5 cutscenes with around 5 lines each), with the exception of the narrator who only has about 12 lines.
Character dialogues, but you will voice only a few exclamation quotes like "Thank you!" "I'm sorry!" "Yes." "No." Those will be used throughout the game. (In a way it ressembles Fire Emblem:Awakening voice settings)
In the game's gallery.
When the game's official webpage is up, it'll be posted next to the character.

What is my compensation?

For the compensation, along with crediting and linking your work, we will pay $10-20 to each VA based on the quality and amount of work. If you require more, please say so BEFORE confirming your position.

Recording Information:

Please record in either a ".wav" or ".mp3" format without background noise, music or special effects.
Save recorded files as "character-name_username_line#" for example "Lynn_kulsstudio_1"
Send files to kulsstudio@gmail.com
You don't have to voice all the lines, but please include at least 3 so we could have a better gasp at it.
It's totally welcome if you can create quotes for the character based on what you imagine and voice them!

Other Info:

You do not have to use your full/real name. You are allowed to go by a pseudonym or a username.
There are no age limits or restrictions.
Make sure your recordings are high-quality (no background noise, popping sounds, clear tone, etc).
If you have any other questions at all, PM me here or email me at kulsstudio@gmail.com
If you are cast, I may ask to contact you via skype or facebook or email
It would be nice that you are capable of staying with us for a long time. However, if you are accepted do need to quit later on, at least have the courtesy of informing us.

Casting Characters:
Lynn

The protagonist of the story. She's a hobbyist artisan who works part-time as a maid in town houses.
Voice type: High to medium-high pitched, young adult, somewhat cute, but calm, and a little bit aloof.

Lines:

(#1) What in the world am I thinking? *sighing* I shouldn’t make this decision for my own benefit. [thinking to herself]
(#2) *giggles* It might be a small thing to you, but I’ve never had anything so amazing. Besides, it’s the thought that counts more than anything. [happy]
(#3) Hey… um… Well… we did have an argument… and I’ve been feeling a bit bad about it… Did you... really forget about it? [hesitant]
(#4) Yes, your Majesty, I ask for your blessing to speak on behalf of Edan, the God of Justice. You have an entire panel of people to speak against him, please allow just one to speak for him." [serious, muttering up all confidence]
(#5) I’m not going anywhere. There’s no way I can just leave you here. No... You’re lying. I know you are. You won’t be able to follow me... [break down, utterly sad, sobbing]
(#6) I don’t understand you at all… How can someone like you be the King? You may perform your duties well, but you fail as a person, let alone a god or a king! [angry]

King Idris

The one and only Ruler of the Universe. He's smart and is a great entity, but really needs to improve his rude behavior.
Voice type: Medium low to medium high pitched, young adult to adult, authoritative, confident, regal, loud and clear.
Sounds like: Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7ZKEqAJRc [2:28]

Lines:

(#1) You will cease your actions, right away. You have no right in meddling in my affairs. I am your sovereign. I am superior to you and you will listen to what I say! [King-ly, demanding]
(#2) Hah, are you an idiot? Goddesses and nymphs would die to be on my bed. You’re just a mortal, and you’d reject me? Hmph. That’s nonsense. Stupid feelings such as those are pointless. [demanding]
(#3) Hey there, Arielle! Haha, good girl. (talking to his pet) (turns to the MC) You’re lucky that you get to see such a legendary creature. The pet of a god is amazing, isn’t it? You should pet her. Go ahead. She’s harmless. (the pet bites the MC) Ahahahahaha! Arielle, you’re such prankster! I think you take after me a little too much! [funny]
(#4) What is it? Why aren’t you sleeping? *sigh* I can’t read your thoughts. If there’s a way I can make you more comfortable, then just say what it is and I’ll do it. Hm? Ah... Very well. I don’t really understand this gesture, but I do like it. Heh, your hand is quite small compared to mine. [warm, blushing]
(#5) I am not going to just sit here and let Seth have his way with her! I can’t just let her face this alone! Why now? Why do you, the person who normally supports me, oppose me now of all times? Damn it!!! I’ve never felt this powerless… [helplessly angry and grieve]
(#6) Ngh... *grunt* I should have told you long ago... *cough up blood* Can you find it in you to… forgive me…? You should go on to the exit… it’s straight ahead… You’ll have no problem getting there… without me dragging you down… The others will likely come here soon… they’ll be able to help you… Don’t worry… I’ll be right behind you… After a quick rest… [physically hurt, dying, apologetic, strained]

Asher

The heavenly casanova who's responsible of the matter of heart, lust and beauty. Women tend to throw themselves under his feet begging for attention, and he would respond to them in a seductive manner, but he sets up a code of not getting too close too anyone. Is it because of his duties? Or is there something else beyond?
Voice type: Medium low to medium high pitched, young adult to adult, recognizable, attractive, calm, gentlemen.

Lines:

(#1) So you’re the girl the Fates spoke of… I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you. Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Asher. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m sorry, but it seems we must part for now. Even so, I’m confident we’ll meet again soon. Though it hurts each time we part, it only means our next reunion will be that much more sweet. [a bit playful, but still gentle]
(#2) I’m surprised. You’re not going to ask 'what happened'? My, *chuckles* I think I’ve just fallen for you even more. Unlike some people, you’re quite thoughtful when it comes to the feelings of others. [gentlemenly]
(#3) Heartbroken, Echo ran away to live in the mountains, where she died from the grief she felt. Her body then turned to stone and became one with the mountains. *sigh* All that’s left of her is her voice that repeats the most recently spoken words of others. Her voice no longer has any life or reason of its own… [sad, nostalgic]
(#4) I'm sorry... I understand what you’re going through, I really do… I- truthfully, I have lost as much as you have… Please, blame me as much as you need to... [apologetic, heartbroken]
(#5) Mother, I can't lose her. She is dear to me. You haven't a clue... I realized what makes me strive for greatness, what makes me angry, what makes me tick, what makes me live for more — my goals, passions, disappointments.[confidently]

Edan

Never let his guard down, Edan makes a perfect bodyguard of the King as well as the exemplar of justice and law. There's like, nothing he can't do, from sewing, cooking to dueling. The problem is, he nags too much and is a worrywart.
Voice type: Medium pitched, young adult to adult, calm, quiet, scratchy, a bit overlyserious.
Sounds like: Light Yagami in Death Note (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYVHyHWkys) [0:18]

Lines:

(#1) I don’t believe we were properly introduced during our last meeting. My name is Edan. It’s an honor to meet you, my lady. Uh, Your Majesty, please control yourself. A king of your magnitude shouldn’t speak in such a way. Please excuse his rudeness, my lady. I urge you to take your time and consider this carefully. [normal]
(#2) Ah... I urge you not to make such rash decisions. Although I’m flattered by your kind words, I’m not as great as you make me seem. One such as I isn’t worthy of obtaining the apple, let alone wielding a weapon as great as Caelus. [humble]
(#3) If you ever find yourself in need of aid, you need only call upon me and I, or one of my assistants, will come to your side. It’s the least I can do for your help in our time of need. If your request is within our power to grant, we will gladly do so. Now, I must be going, please take care of yourself. [gentle]
(#4) I'm sorry... I... ahhh! *hurt* My life... matters not.... But you must live… so hurry… please... I’ll make sure the they don’t get past me… Don't waste your life for me... Ahh... *pants* Do you really hurt so…? I’ve never… seen you cry before… [dying, physically hurt]
(#5) Your scars are skin deep, mine run to the bone... tarnish who I am, and yet you remained...[sad, grateful]

Seth

Seth is a sadistic ruler of Hell and is the one who is planning on overtaking the throne from Idris. Everything is going according to plan, until Lynn steps into the picture.
Voice type: Low to medium pitched, adult, gruff, recognizable, evil, cruel. Can be scratchy voice. Evil laugh.
Sounds like (not very accurate): Zed - League of Legends (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fr3yF2a_UM) but more aggressive
or Vincent Valentine FF7 AC (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [9:54]
or Sephiroth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [14:04]

Lines:

(#1) The legendary craftsman… so this is his descendant. Hmhmhmhmhm… hahahahaha!! This is the one the Fates spoke of? This sorry excuse for a human!? Heh, I planned to kill you to keep you from interfering with my plan, but you’re not even worth my time. At least if I keep you alive, I can personally watch this comedy unfold. [sarcastic amused]
(#2) You’re nothing but a weak mortal as I thought. And yet, you’re on the verge of foiling all of my plans! Tch! Foolish woman, you have no idea what you’ve gotten involved in. I underestimated you. I should have killed you the moment I first saw you. You singlehandedly brought order to a situation that was meant to breed chaos... *pauses, switch to angry mode* IT’S NONSENSE!! I’ve been watching you as I said I would, mortal. And I’ve seen with my own eyes how incompetent of a ruler Idris truly is! To let a mortal like you control him like a puppet… what an imbecile! [angry]
(#3) How did you do it? No matter how I look at it, you’re nothing but a normal mortal. There’s absolutely nothing special about you. In fact, you may even be more worthless than most mortals. So how? Speak! You are really trying my patience. What sort of spell did you use on me? I'm not supposed to feel anything! [mixed feelings, but definitely not angry]
(#4) I can see why the king of Heaven would be interested in such a woman, but it’s too bad, because you won’t have her. Because I want her, and what I want. I get. Mother is no longer around, you know? I won’t be forced to give you things when you start to cry for them. Besides, you don’t deserve this woman. Just like you don’t deserve the crown on your head. Soon I’ll have both, and you’ll have what you truly deserve… nothing. [jealous]
(#5) Shut up! You know nothing!! [hurt]
(#6) Y-You… Ugh... You stabbed me with… part of the mirror…? W-Why...? All I did... was for you... Yet... *cough* I can never... be able to understand you... just like you will... never... understand... me... [physically and emotionally hurt, dying]

Charles

The kind son of a military commander who trains and trains everyday to prevent war upon his country.
Voice type: Medium low to medium high, adult, friendly, kind, bright, typical brotherly type.
Sounds like: Kadaj (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqTYqBHCbb4) [11:09]

Lines:

(#1) What happened? Are you alright? *sigh* Give her a break, mother. I’m sure she didn’t mean for that to happen. [worried, kind]
(#2) Hey, sorry for the trouble, but my mother would like your help in the garden when you’re done here. (about to leave but hears a crashing sound) (turns back immediately, worry laces his voice) Are you OK? Did you hurt yourself? Ah... OK. You should be more careful. I’d feel bad if you got hurt cleaning my room. [worried, kind]
(#3) I’ve been so worried about you since yesterday! How are you feeling? Have you eaten? Let me check your temperature. What? *chuckles* You don’t have to be modest. It’s fine, you can have as much as you like. You’ve been confined to your bed, yes? It must be hard to get food. [overly worried]
(#4) Thank you... (hesitates) Are you- Are you really quitting? Ah... Really? That’s amazing! I’m happy for you… (lowers his head, not sure what to say) I… I… It’s nothing. Goodbye, my dear friend. I wish you the best. [emotionally hurt badly, but feigns like he's alright]

Narrator

A narrator of the story.
Voice type: Low to medium, adult, slow, narrative, clear voice.

Lines:

(#1) The Moirae, or Fates, are three goddesses that exist in this world. Each of the Moirae plays a part in the governing of a person’s fate. Clotho, the spinner, spins the thread of life for a person from the time that they are born. Lachesis, the apportioner, decides how much thread should be given to each person. Thus, she determines how long they shall live. And lastly, Atropos, the unturnable, decides when a person’s life has reached the point of no return. When this occurs, she severs their thread. This final act by Atropos is the most horrifying of all because it signifies the end of one’s life. Even now, the Moirae continue to govern over innumerable lives in this way. Just as they have since the beginning of mankind.

Cutscene:

A few cutscene sketches done by our artists!

Last edited by Appota on Tue May 19, 2015 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: [MOVED to Paid] Looking for voice artists for Otome Game

#11 Post by naqlada »

Audition incoming!

Appota

Re: [Paid] Looking for voice artists for Otome Game!

#12 Post by Appota »

We will close the audition at Monday, May 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m PDT and will not accept any mail after that. If you are intent to send us your audition, please be hurry :P.
We will need few days to review all emails that we have received and publish the result on this topic. We will also send an email to candidates to tell you whether you are accepted or not. And we would like to receive a confirmation email from people who will be chosen for each role.
Thank you so much for the consideration.