I'm thinking about offering my services. I am a musician.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
namastaii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Template Maker for Ren'Py, What Life
Github: lunalucid
Soundcloud: LunaLucidMusic
itch: lunalucid

I'm thinking about offering my services. I am a musician.

#1 Post by namastaii »

I haven't fully decided yet because I've only done work for myself or made a couple of song requests in the past.
I'd like some input from you guys if you think my skills would do good in other peoples novels. (I do create CC songs for you to download and use for your game and you can use these totally free, they're in the link below)

The only thing is since I pay rent and bills and such, I wouldn't really have the time to do any free projects if I'm dedicating time to creating music for you or anyone else. I hope that's understandable.

If anyone has any pointers for me that has done this before and could tell me the way it all works, thank you. And if anyone has an opinion on the matter and an opinion on my music, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'd love to work with others and offer some help. I know finding good music for your game is difficult. I also know that making music is difficult if you haven't had quite some time of experience. I've only been making music for a couple of years but I've grown a ton. Music is in my blood and it was easy to pick up on. I love doing it. Though, I'm only human. I do have days where I just cannot get a good melody going. Other days I will come up with an entire melody/chord progression/song that I really like in under ten seconds.

I do want to test the waters and see if I could take requests from a project for a specific theme they had in mind and see if I can bring that forth. Even if there was pay involved and the team didn't think the music was good enough and wanted to go in another direction, I don't think I would even take the pay. Now I'm just blabbing. Please tell me how you think!

Thank you.

https://soundcloud.com/deadseed/tracks