Project Cookies n' Cream

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
CarrotyCat
Regular

Project Cookies n' Cream

#1 Post by CarrotyCat »

Project Cookies n' Cream
We spent so much of our lives playing them, replaying them and trying to unlock every single CG. So much so that producing our very own Visual Novel has always been something we wanted to do for a long time now.
The Team has always wanted to recreate the splendour; the excitement of uncovering new plots lines and artistic wonders for you, the Visual Novel community. We are looking to create a world that you can immerse yourself in,
and we hope that you'll enjoy the process together with us.

We are finally ready to start production on the title, codenamed "Project Cookies n' Cream", and we are glad to share with you the first glimpse, via a sketch, of one of the characters in our story.
Do let us know what you feel by replying to this post, and do join us on our journey to create this world!
Attachments
A young girl, Claire is the daughter of a wealthy and influential family. Her doe-eyed innocent look hides the fact that she is genetically enhanced to be extremely intelligent. Does this come at a cost?
A young girl, Claire is the daughter of a wealthy and influential family. Her doe-eyed innocent look hides the fact that she is genetically enhanced to be extremely intelligent. Does this come at a cost?
Meet Lizbeth, one of the protagonists in my video game. She is an 19 year old assassin for hire. Will Liz be able to escape the grasp of the underworld, or will she ascend above her oppressors? You decide her fate in my visual novel.
Meet Lizbeth, one of the protagonists in my video game. She is an 19 year old assassin for hire. Will Liz be able to escape the grasp of the underworld, or will she ascend above her oppressors? You decide her fate in my visual novel.
First character sketch
First character sketch
Last edited by CarrotyCat on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

Re: Project Cookies n' Cream

#2 Post by MimirollCookie »

Wow!!
That looks cool!
Good luck! :D

lin-06
Projects: Rhythmic Colors
Organization: Prismatic Emotion
Tumblr: lin369
Deviantart: razuka09

#3 Post by lin-06 »

The title tempted me into coming here (I love Cookies and Cream flavor (・∀・) www)
The drawing looks nice! I wonder what genre are you guys gonna do? A VN leaning to fantasy or maybe a slice of life? Either way, I'm really interested here!

CarrotyCat
Regular

#4 Post by CarrotyCat »

lin-06 wrote:The title tempted me into coming here (I love Cookies and Cream flavor (・∀・) www)
The drawing looks nice! I wonder what genre are you guys gonna do? A VN leaning to fantasy or maybe a slice of life? Either way, I'm really interested here!
Really? Actually... we chose this project title because it's the fav ice cream flavor for our artist :3 Thank you, and we are so looking forward to sharing more previews soon - maybe firmed up sketches or concept art even! Our VN takes a more mature-themed and story-oriented approach, and we'll share the actual genre when we have the artwork ready - would be much easier to show you :P

MimirollCookie wrote:Wow!!
That looks cool!
Good luck! :D
Thank you so much! We will have more previews coming up - maybe of another character? ^_^

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by MimirollCookie »

I think another preview of another character is nice ^^

CarrotyCat
Regular

#6 Post by CarrotyCat »

MimirollCookie wrote:I think another preview of another character is nice ^^
Aww... thank you! I'm working on it and here's an update! Check my LIVE stream while I draw now!

#Drawing my visual novel's character concepts in 15mins from now on www.twitch.tv/rachtalin! 😎

#visualnovel #VN #characterdesign #characterconcept #rachtalin #twitch #livestream #creative

CarrotyCat
Regular

#7 Post by CarrotyCat »

Updated first post with the main characters Lizbeth & Claire! ^_^ Lemme know what you think of them! :D

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by MimirollCookie »

The character concepts look great!

CarrotyCat
Regular

#9 Post by CarrotyCat »

MimirollCookie wrote:The character concepts look great!
Thank you so much MimirollCookie! ♥