Off base EPIC (adventure,rpg, comedy)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Off base EPIC (adventure,rpg, comedy)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

You play as a 13 year old little leaguer who decides to have spring break in Egypt. While exploring a temple there, he gets lost and finds himself in a dark room, eventually coming across a lamp he rubs it. A genie appears and grants him any wish's he desires, but at at a cost. Most of the wishes only make things worse, but mostly they look to be some kind of joke. While wishing for a way out you will find yourself in a world of dreams, and stupidity.

Image(This game is just an rpg with visual novel elements. Im not 100% sure if that qualifies me posting the finished product here. But since its really early in development I decided to go here. Some may notice I altered older concepts of a past game I worked on. Thats simply cause I really liked those concepts so whatever I can rip myself off if I want. Also if you want to help out, you can, we do need pixel artists. Though I can do it myself the sheer amount of animation in this game will take me quite some time alone.)Image