Music producer looking for projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Gideoni
Soundcloud: redfoxofficialmusic

Music producer looking for projects

#1 Post by Gideoni »

Hey, I'm Ryoji Gideoni.
For the last 5 years I've been active in the Electronic Dance Music scene under various aliases, currently as Red Fox and most notably as one half of the music duo Meakii.
During this time though, whenever I would have an idea I would spend my time making Video Game Music. I've been involved in 4 game productions; A discontinued and taken down iOS game, an iOS game called #strys credited as LionheartRG, a scrapped (budget) Steam game and currently in a hentai simulator called 'Haramase Simulator'
(distributed on 4chan.)

So after all of that. I'm looking for more projects to work on musically (and maybe even vocally, writing...ly? Is that a word?)
My general music style is driven by acoustic instruments and electronic elements. For video game tracks I like to make loops so tunes loop perfectly and smoothly. I work in FL Studio 12, and I am not a trained pianist but a semi-self taught. I'm not expert, but I can fiddle around. There's nothing off-limits that I'm not willing to try and I think nothing is impossible.
Money is not necessarily an issue. If I like the project, I won't charge. But if you're asking for 20 different original tunes then yeah, I will charge.

Do you think I'd be a nice fit for your project? Post below or add me on Skype. I reply fastest there.
If you wanna hear my latest music project, here's a private stream for it; CLICK ME, THE TEXT, THIS TEXT. THIS.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Music producer looking for projects

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved to Recruitment, because you seem to be looking for work.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Gideoni
Soundcloud: redfoxofficialmusic