CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
RidleyHarker
Completed: Death by Debt
Projects: the God Killers
itch: ridley-harker

CLOSED

#1 Post by RidleyHarker »

Hey guys! Our team is recruiting for Yaoi Jam 2020!

Our game for Yaoi 2020 revolves around our protagonist getting pulled into an alternate dimension through his dreams. (Think the Lovecraftian Dreamlands.) Once there, he will have three days to find his way out, or body will die in the real world, leaving his soul trapped in the dream world. Along the way he meets two possible love interests to help and/or hinder him. Yaoi ensues.

Characters include:

Main character: A workaholic bodyguard in the real world, our MC finds himself trapped in an alternate dimension.
Love Interest #1: A wizard obsessed with finding his way back to the real world. Antagonist.
Love Interest #2: Leader of those who find themselves stuck forever in the dream world. Longstanding rivalry with LI1.

Have:
1. Writer #1 (me)
2. Programmer (Shie)
3. Sprite Artist (Phaedrah)

Still Need:
1. Writer #2
2. Background Artist
3. Musician

Contact me on Discord for more info: HarkerRidley#5534
Last edited by RidleyHarker on Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Visit my website! http://ridleyharker.com/

Shie
Regular
itch: shie
Discord: shie_3769

Re: Yaoi Jam 2020 Stuck in the House Dating Sim

#2 Post by Shie »

Hi, i send friend request and DMd you on discord

RidleyHarker
Completed: Death by Debt
Projects: the God Killers
itch: ridley-harker

Re: Yaoi Jam 2020 Dreamlands Dating Sim

#3 Post by RidleyHarker »

Updated the post to include our new theme and new positions available.
Visit my website! http://ridleyharker.com/

giao nguyen
Regular
Completed: Andiants, Our Red String, Love Spell, Sinsations, Perfume of Loves series, Anticlove , Crime Opera, Rising loves , Underlove stories, Our Red String, Love Spell, Gilded Shadows, Andiants
Projects: Quantum Protocol, Patronus on PS4, Arise Invictus,....
Deviantart: doodle-space

Re: Yaoi 2020 Dreamlands Dating Sim [Looking For Musician, BG Artist, Second Writer]

#4 Post by giao nguyen »

hi, I am interested in the BG Artists. Can you share me more detail about this via email gvio.art@gmail.com?