[CLOSED] [PAID] SFW Furry VN looking for animator for two animations

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
hadrianmaximus47

[CLOSED] [PAID] SFW Furry VN looking for animator for two animations

#1 Post by hadrianmaximus47 »

Hello everyone,

I would like to find an animator for two specific animations. There might be more going forward, but for now, I would like to limit them to only two for budget reasons.

About the first animation:

I would need 3 models of a fox (kid, teen, young adult) walking forward on a road, horizontally with some stuff in the background to give the feeling of movement. The models will switch from left to center to right as a growth metaphor. Everything is black and white as a sketch. The fox is anthropomorphic, just to be clear. Each animation should be a loop of 1-2 seconds. I need to integrate this into a visual novel, so each of the animations plays based on the story the readers click through. Once the first few paragraphs are read, the animation changes from kid to teen fox, then to adult fox. Here is an example of what the sketch should look like: https://ibb.co/sW5bp6Q. It would be nice to be a bit more polished, for example adding a tail :) My budget for this is between 30$ to 80$ based on the effort put into it.

The second animation:

This one is very detailed. It's supposed to go on the menu of the game before people click start :) The animation features a fox (an existing model will be provided beforehand), face forward, eyes closed. The animation has a breathing motion: an up and down tilt with a slight inflation of the chest. After a few seconds, a bunch of "spirit" foxes bursts outwards of the fox when he opens his eyes. There can be 5-6 foxes each a different color. The "spirit" foxes don't need to have high details, just outlines so one can identify they are foxes. The background for this is a mix of various lights (it has relevance to the story). This animation is supposed to be synched with an already created music track which will also be provided to be able to get a feeling for the intensity of the animation. The initial breathing motion should be a loop and after the foxes burst out, another loop with them being out. A good example of this type of animation is the intro from the mobile game AFK Arena: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/afwnCERrsO8. I am expecting the same motion for the fox. My budget for this is flexible since it's more work than the first simple animation. From what I understand the rate would be 50$-100$ per second. I would like to keep it between those numbers based on the quality.

My discord handle is Hadrian Maximus#2595. Please consider offering previous examples of detailed animations when contacting me. I don't want to waste anyone's time and I would appreciate the same courtesy.

Thank you all for your time.
Last edited by hadrianmaximus47 on Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

SaturnsOrbit
Deviantart: SaturnsOrbit
itch: Saturnmurray

Re: [OPEN][PAID] SFW Furry VN looking for animator for two animations

#2 Post by SaturnsOrbit »

Hey!! After reading the first animation description I kinda went ahead and started animating it. I sent you a request on discord. :)))

This is an idea of what the animation looks like - don’t worry about paying me for this if you don’t use it. I just did it for fun. :))
66AB4CE0-D796-4E4E-B163-BA0EAC36645E.gif
(Click to see it animated)