Bitch Squad [18+]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
memory_master

Bitch Squad [18+]

#1 Post by memory_master »

Hi everyone,

I am Icarus. After years of being an avid fan of the Adult Visual Novel medium, I am working on developing my own called Bitch Squad.
logo5.png
This journey is a new one and started when I was just going about my day. I had a story occur to me, and I was intrigued, but I didn't do anything with it. I figured that I wasn't really the creative type and that I didn't see myself as a content creator. But I couldn't let it go, more and more of the story kept occurring to me. I really wanted my story made as a visual novel, so I figured why not do it myself!

I had briefly dabbled with indie gaming years ago, but only as a programmer, and I never really pursued it as more than a brief hobby. I have little to no experience in creating and rendering models, let alone full scenes, so I have been trying to get better each step of the way. I have used lots of forums and online videos to help me get setup and start developing.

The game will consist of full HD images, full length animations, interactive game play, mini games, and rewards. There are a consistent number of lewd scenes throughout, but not at the expense of the story. I believe that a story driven game is what everyone really wants and all of the scenes tie directly into the story game play.

I am planning on releasing Episode 1 this month. I am just doing final updates and testing before I compile a release. I really am just learning as I go so any advice and support is appreciated, because I know that I will sure need it!

I started a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/IcarusLabs

Game Synopsis:
You have just graduated high school after a very difficult Senior year. Your life was made a living hell for a year because of a group of popular rich girls who seemingly ran the school and persecuted those who didn't worship them. After getting into a local school, you think that you are finally free and are looking to start a new life. But you are shocked to find that members of this same girls group have started attending your new school as well. Why is a mystery, but it doesn't take long to realize that they are positioning themselves in the same way as in high school. Unable to transfer and unwilling to live through the suffering again, you and your friends attempt to stop them this time and prevent their rise to power, if they can.

The game will consist of full HD images, full length animations, interactive game play, mini games, and rewards. There are a consistent number of lewd scenes throughout, but not at the expense of the story. I believe that a story driven game is what everyone really wants and all of the scenes tie directly into the story game play.

Here is the trailer: [youtube]https://youtu.be/IZ0BwwyqOcY[/youtube]

Here are some images from Episode 1:
ep1_sc3_0008.png
ep1_sc5_0025.png
ep1_sc7_0002.png
ep1_sc7_0021a.png
ep1_sc10_0038.png
ep1_sc12_0008.png
ep1_sc14_linda_strip_14.png
ep1_sc15_0035.png

memory_master

Re: Bitch Squad [18+]

#2 Post by memory_master »

I'm excited to announce the release of Episode 1. Free download for everyone!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bitch-squad-1-67587371

memory_master

Re: Bitch Squad [18+]

#3 Post by memory_master »

Hey everyone! Update time.

I've been making weekly dev updates on Patreon, so I want to share the latest here:

"I've had a productive week with lots of renders completed. I completed 4 additional scenes this week. That leaves me with 12 scenes completed out of a projected 30 for EP2. So, at this point next week, I should be half-way done. I think that leaves me on track for an August release, so fingers crossed!"

I have also been releasing free daily 4K renders based on different themes. Last week I had scenes of the girls "By the pool". This week the theme is "Getting ready". They are on the public side. Take a look: https://www.patreon.com/IcarusLabs/posts