[CLOSED][PAID] LF Artist to draw 4 half-body character sprites! [$125][Anime style]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AmityAngel
Completed: Ethereal Abyss
Projects: Lost Girl in Dark Forest
Organization: AngelQuarts
Deviantart: angelquarts
Discord: Zara#9245

[CLOSED][PAID] LF Artist to draw 4 half-body character sprites! [$125][Anime style]

#1 Post by AmityAngel »

Hello! I am going to be starting a VN project that will be a short, parody-ish romance adventure dating sim featuring 4 humanized cats that belong to different roommates of mine. I am looking for one artist willing to draw all 4 characters as half-body visual novel sprites with a handful of different expressions. Since this is mainly a game being made for the amusement of myself and my roommates, I have a fairly low budget of $31.25 per sprite set, or $125 in total for all 4 characters. I’m totally fine with very basic shading, I only ask that the style is anime-esque and fitting of a spamming the forum sim. I may be willing to go a little over budget if I really like your style, so feel free to apply even if you'll charge a bit more!
I also plan to commission a total of 6 simple CGs, and would prefer an artist who’d be willing to take those on afterwards as well!
By "half-body" sprite I'm wanting them to be drawn from the upper-thigh upwards.

Character List:

Pumpkin

With cat eye slits, and wearing this dress instead:
---------------------------------------------------

Drizzy
Gender: Male | Personality: Playboy, Chill, Slight Troublemaker

With cat eye slits. His low ponytail reaches to his mid-back. His pants can be a darker shade of the color of his shirt.

Juni

With cat eye slits. Wearing black pants.

Oakley
Gender: Male | Personality: Silly, Playful, Attention-seeker

With cat eye slits. Wearing dark green pants.

If available and interested, please send an e-mail with a few examples of your art to omgcars@gmail.com!
Last edited by AmityAngel on Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1emzee1
Discord: emzee8886

Re: [OPEN][PAID] LF Artist to draw 4 half-body character sprites! [$125][Anime style]

#2 Post by 1emzee1 »

Sent you an E-mail.

salshaa9

Re: [OPEN][PAID] LF Artist to draw 4 half-body character sprites! [$125][Anime style]

#3 Post by salshaa9 »

Hello, I've sent you an email!

mhallow11
Deviantart: ralu11

#4 Post by mhallow11 »

E-mail sent.

uusujo

#5 Post by uusujo »

I sent an email!