inFINIte Robotics [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Slice of life][Romance][Educational] - Demo available

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ninosanjaya
itch: https://ninhydro.itc

inFINIte Robotics [Sci-Fi][Fantasy][Slice of life][Romance][Educational] - Demo available

#1 Post by ninosanjaya »

Main_Menu_Background.jpg
inFINIte Robotics is an isekai theme with sci-fi in a fantasy world-like setting. The premise of the game is to learn about electronics!

The story starts with Niko getting hit by a truck and gets transported into the other world. In this world, Niko will use his Engineering knowledge to solve puzzles and save the world.

The characters:
MC2.png
Niko is the main protagonist of the story. He's an electrical engineering student, but he hates studying. He likes robot and mecha anime, so he thought it'll be a dream for him to be an engineer and work on robots. However reality is not all about sunshine and rainbow, we fail his test and need to redo everything. When he's on his way to school suddenly a truck hit him. When he woke up, he was already in another world...
Hertha.png
Hertha is one of the heroines in the story. She is a knight and a lively character. She always took everything lightly but get serious in a fight. Her dream is to defeat the Demon Lord. But what is exactly her motive for doing that?...
Shizu.png
Shizu is one of the heroines in the story. She is a Magus (Mage in the world). She is Hertha's best friend and always hang out together, from going to a dungeon to shopping around the town. She always acts all high and mighty with her magical power, but who knows why she acts like that...
Karol.png
Karol is one of the heroines in the story. She is the Princess of the town. Not just a princess, she is also a researcher of Dark Magic (What people in the world called Electronics). She is the only one of all the character from the world that know more about electronics, which is why she always act tsundere around Niko. She mocks Niko's skill and pretends that she's smarter than him. Niko always wonders why she even wants to go that far researching electronics...
Eddy.png
Eddy is a side character in the game. He is your local blacksmith and their version of engineer. Eddy knows nothing about electronics, and he was so happy when Niko help him fix that weird Dark Magic stuff...
FINI_Ball.png
Mysterious ball...
FINI.png
Fini is the main heroine of the story with a mysterious past...

Trailer for the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O57wSS ... l=Ninhydro

You can download the game at itch.io:
https://ninhydro.itch.io/infinite-robotics

Hi all, this is my first visual novel. I need some feedback, suggestion, and critiques. I just release the demo, and I'll willing to improve more on the game, from the art, music, story, etc.

I know that the story is a bit too specific like learning about electronics, which is why I think not many people want to try my game (I see no download from my itch.io, it is still just a few days though). The artstyle also maybe turn off a few people since I draw all of these myself and I'm not the greatest artist. So I want to ask what else can I improve to gain acknowledgment so that people want to play my game? Again any critiques are fine...

Thank you for checking!