Acrimenthums [Demo][Mystery]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Lime-Kiwi
Completed: Acrimenthums, A Nutcracker Tale, Falling Star, The Pendant Guarden
Projects: TBD...
Organization: kipursuit
Deviantart: utemi
Github: ollie-jam
itch: kipursuit

Acrimenthums [Demo][Mystery]

#1 Post by Lime-Kiwi »

Story *
As one of the gardeners employed on the palace grounds, life for yourself and loved ones around has been a relatively simple one. However, as your closest friend is accused of a crime that does not seem fitting and no others exploring the true possibility, taking the lead may be the only option. Consider the evidence, question your suspicions, search for clues to spare the innocent and reveal the guilty party.

Characters *
See my itchio page for the characters! :)

Screenshots *

play my latest vns: https://kipursuit.itch.io/
Lime-Kiwi - kipursuit

Lime-Kiwi
Completed: Acrimenthums, A Nutcracker Tale, Falling Star, The Pendant Guarden
Projects: TBD...
Organization: kipursuit
Deviantart: utemi
Github: ollie-jam
itch: kipursuit

Re: Acrimenthums [Demo][Mystery]

#2 Post by Lime-Kiwi »

Greetings!

I am back around (for the first time :) making a devlog related to my first project ever posted on here, Acrimenthums! When first creating this visual novel, due to the time crunch there was in the creation process to be submitted in a game jam, I needed to plan which assets within the game could be made fully original, from based on already available resources by others, or content already within the Renp'y build.

Backgrounds✨ were one of those things I shortcut through the use of images and layered filters that I eventually wanted to go back and revamp as my own! So... hopefully that means in the coming weeks/months, Acrimenthums should have newly digital drawn backgrounds by me (kipursuit) and hopefully more to the story written out... 🤞

Stay tuned for more updates!

P.S. I have a kinetic novel in the works that I hope to release in full later this year!

play my latest vns: https://kipursuit.itch.io/
Lime-Kiwi - kipursuit