[OPEN] CHARACTER/SPRITE DESIGN High Quality for VISUAL NOVEL, RPG, FPS Game

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
giao nguyen
Regular
Completed: Andiants, Our Red String, Love Spell, Sinsations, Perfume of Loves series, Anticlove , Crime Opera, Rising loves , Underlove stories, Our Red String, Love Spell, Gilded Shadows, Andiants
Projects: Quantum Protocol, Patronus on PS4, Arise Invictus,....
Deviantart: doodle-space

[OPEN] CHARACTER/SPRITE DESIGN High Quality for VISUAL NOVEL, RPG, FPS Game

#1 Post by giao nguyen »

OPEN for NEW commissions & Prioritized to long-term projects (#steamgame, #visualnovel #hiddenobject)

Please visiting my own studio portfolio here to see more artworks that we had finished :arrow: DOODLESPACE
We provide services for films, and games like character design, environment design, UI/UX, and splash art... New year, new challenges!!!

ABOUT PRICING
:arrow: It depends on your requirements, resolution & complexity of the artwork

CONDITION[/size]
:arrow: I'll be very happy if you give me some information about your project (genre, descriptions, summary, your website, etc).

LICENSE[/size]
:arrow: We make sure 100% of all artwork as we did our best/knowledge and skillsets, not using any material/art of the AI or Famous Artists as some freelancers do on the market (some clients come with us after they find their artists steal artwork from somewhere). You can use our artwork on a commercial project and don't worry about the rights. That's why we love to do long-term projects.
:arrow: Your projects are safe on Steam or any platforms and have no issues with the AI, because we are a HUMAN studio, work hard for high-quality products, and help our clients can release the best products!

Thanks for watching my post.
GVIO