[OPEN] [PAID] Translator EN -> PT-BR

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DGshoe
Tumblr: dgshoe

[OPEN] [PAID] Translator EN -> PT-BR

#1 Post by DGshoe »

Hello! I'm DGshoe, a Brazilian translator who focuses on videogames and visual novels. I've been doing some fanworks around this since December 2020 for the Jacutem Sabão group, working on their translations of the Ace Attorney games, as well as Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

Limits:
My only objection is to working with explicit sexual content.

Languages:
At present, I am fluent in Brazilian Portuguese (L1, my native language) and English (proficient).

Pricing:
Prices can be negotiated to the scale of the project, but my minimum fee is USD 0.30 per word in the source material; I will proofread the finished translation once for free, and further times by an extra USD 25.00 per time. When the payment will be conducted can be negotiated. I will only take payments via PayPal.

Contact information:
You can send me an email at dgshoe@outlook.com.

Terms of service:
  • As per Brazilian law, the translations thesmelves are my intellectual property unless otherwise agreed upon.
  • I will be credited as "DGshoe" or by my first and last name as a translator.
  • I reserve the right to decline a work offer.
If you're interested in my work, talk to me! I am looking forward to finding and helping great VNs find their audience!