Springhall's Goddess [Otome][GxB][Free][Slice of Life][Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Fluffifae
Completed: My Night in Roarington
Tumblr: Fluffifae
itch: Fluffifae

Springhall's Goddess [Otome][GxB][Free][Slice of Life][Demo]

#1 Post by Fluffifae »

Synopsis

Melodia and her sisters are Harvest-Goddess'-in-training, and to become a full fledged Harvest Goddess, they each must revive a town. Take on the role of Melodia, the bubbly Harvest Goddess tasked with saving Springhall, a once prosperous town that has slowly been deteriorating since its previous Harvest Goddess abandoned it many years ago. On her journey to save the town, Melodia can make friends, enemies, and may even find a special someone along the way!

The choices you make can raise or lower friendship/affection with everyone in Springhall, which has over 20 residents! On top of that, raising Melodia's stats will allow for different events and dialogue options! (For the purpose of this demo, stats and affections offer only limited effects).

Characters
ImageImage
ImageImage

Demo Features

100K+ Wordcount
70+ Choice Menus
4 Love-Interests
5 CGs
3 Endings
Original Art
Stat-Raising

Current Progress

Plot: 60%
Script: 30%
Sprites: 90%
Programming: 50%
Backgrounds : 85%
Songs & Sound Effect: 90%
GUI: 60%

Discussion Questions

If you've played the demo, what did you like about the game so far?
What are you hoping to see in future updates?
Do you have any questions for me?
This demo ends on Day 20.

Are you interested in following Springhall's Goddess development? Find me on Twitter~
Completed:
My Night in Roarington [Otome, GxB, Comedy, and Monsters!]