[WIP] Un-named Dating Sim [Artist Needed][concept images up]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kurichan

[WIP] Un-named Dating Sim [Artist Needed][concept images up]

#1 Post by kurichan »

Story:

You are playing as a regular Japanese schoolgirl named, Inihari Maki. Somewhere on the beginning of your highschool life, you experience severe Amnesia. Forgetting most of everything but your name, and the way to school. Your goal is to recover your memories by talking to the multiple characters, who are also optional on becoming a love interest. There is really no bad ending unless you do nothing to collect your memories.

This is a WIP plot and is due to change.

Help needed:

I am in need of an Artist for the multiple character expression and CG art for special events. I do have 1 person in mind but, she's already helping me do concept art and the backgrounds. I would feel bad forcing her to do the CG and all the character art.

Help with Writing. I can pretty much do it. I just need someone to edit. Or help with certain paths.

Experienced Programmer. Though, after messing around the past couple of days, and relying heavily on the tut. game still. I can do basic things. I will definitely need someone to help with Stat raisers, money, multiple choices affecting outcome of game.

Characters:

Inihari Maki - 16 year old dark read hair, side pony tail. She sleeps a lot in class and is somewhat social. [When I figure out where the stats are on the ren'py page] You'll be able to build her up as you play.

Kanesaka Akira Gangster - A gangster/thug you meet on your way home one day. He's a pretty bad boy, not to bad looking though. He cusses and smokes. more than likely drinks as well. You remember seeing him at the pachinko bar depsite being underage. To raise his affection do not attend any after school activities

Yamakawa Ryushi shy boy - Your shy classmate. He plays piano. to raise his affection go to piano lessons afterschool or band/orchestra

Soma Masato Meganeko - depsire his outward appearance, Masato is very serious.

Morioka Kotaro Teacher - Yes >3> You get the option to date your totally hot teacher. But, he is strict. Picks on you often. You have to study A LOT to win him over. Despite that, he is still hard to win.

Kitagawa Takeichi Main boy - By main boy, I mean, he will be the 'correct' plot line to finish the game completely. You have to find your memories, raise your stats all to a certain level, to win his affection. In the end you find out he is an old childhood friend.

Athletic Type - Right now, his sport is rugby since it's winning in my poll.

Shotaro - Likes aliens, have to join astronomy club to get him.

Your friend - Yes, your female friend is an optional love interest :3 for all those Yuri lovers.

images r by my friend :3 i dont want to overwork her but... orz we'll see
Last edited by kurichan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

IonicMomo
Regular
Completed: Mail Order Bride
Projects: Untitled GxB game

Re: [WIP] Un-named Dating Sim [Artist Needed]

#2 Post by IonicMomo »

Wow, there seems to be quite a slew of GxB games in progress right now...which is awesome.
I don't have any art or programming skills to speak of, but I can help with editing/proofreading.
This seems like a very ambitious project...that's a lot of paths to write and characters to draw.
I wish you good luck! :D
Current Project: Untitled GxB Game, Untitled NaNoRenO 2011
Completed Projects: Mail Order Bride

kurichan

#3 Post by kurichan »

Yeah XDDD I'm a bit ambitious XD;;; :3 and thanks~~ :3 i'll need all the help i can get.

:3 I have to make sure to keep this up to date. but, besides messing around with the program D: I can't do much until the end of april when school gets out orz;;;

Ramidel
Regular

#4 Post by Ramidel »

Well, if you really want to tease we yuri fans, you should combine the hot-for-teacher plot and the yuri plot and watch the option's popularity skyrocket ^_^

Other than that, let's see what you come up with.

kurichan

Re: [WIP] Un-named Dating Sim [Artist Needed][concept images

#5 Post by kurichan »

concept art/designs r coming up :3

@@ramidel hahahaha maybe for a bonus? lol