VN staffs!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
anemone_jhade13

VN staffs!

#1 Post by anemone_jhade13 »

Hello! I am planning to make a my first attempt in VN making but problem is... I'm still a beginner in programming(still learning it) and my drawing is....better not mention iti can draw but we don't have scanner or tablet which in if i draw it with mouse.... it would definitely be a stickman... but if it is writing, i am sure i can somehow handle it but if someone is interested to help... why not? I also don't have confidence in my english,,, so proofreader i guess?

Story:

Ruka is a good for nothing lazy otome gamer. She can't live without those otome games especially those bishounens. One day, a middle-aged woman bumped her who seemed to be in a hurry, leaving a seemed to be newly bought game. What more luck can Ruka receive? It's a non-lasting OTOME game! Ruka who feels heaven at the moment rushed immediately to home and looked for her ever dying gaming console. But when she where in the game's menu, a bright light shone on the screen and she disappeared... Then, the middle-aged woman came saying, "I'm sorry".
When Ruka woked up, she was in a soft and fluffy futon within a japanese-styled bedroom.She was so confused on what's happening and going all crazy about it. Then, two ladies rushed to her calling her "Princess Ruka". But of course, confused Ruka asks why...then the two ladies thought she have an amnesia and told her about "her past" is. She then remembered about what happened after opening the game... making her come to the conclusion that maybe she is inside the game because according to the game's synopsis, it was about a Heian period princess that is always targeted by the rebelling people which is exactly what the two ladies told her. Because of that, she has been guarded by the so-called "guardians". Will she be killed by the ill-intended people? or will she be saved and fall in love with one of her guardians? Because of the turn of things, Ruka ended up playing the role personally. But in her situation it is, will she be able to go home safe and sound? or will she die right inside the game?

i'm still thinking if the guardians would really be the only gettables but i don't want to make it real big, cause i dunno if i can handle that. Though I want a Yuri factor...but i dunno if others would like it....

......umm, i felt a fushigi yugi factor here.hehe.
i plan on taking the BGs and BGMs from free resources, anyone know where???

Thanks!
Last edited by anemone_jhade13 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently and forever will be addicted to all Prince of Tennis Otome games~~~ :3

Pikeru
Regular
Projects: REPA Resident Evil Post Apocalypse,Love Experiment BxG
Organization: 13, 0, Stars, and some other ones (jk none)

Re: VN staffs!

#2 Post by Pikeru »

She sounds a lot like me already XD

I'm wondering what will happen to the one she falls in love with. Kinda hard to take a guy like that home with you, but I wouldn't mind XD

I like the idea a lot ^__^
When you get some art up let me know I can't wait to see some of it for this game ^__^

Tsuki-chan
Regular
Projects: How to Be a Successful Villain

#3 Post by Tsuki-chan »

It doesn't seem very realistic that she'd automatically assume that she was inside of the game just because a bright flash of light knocked her unconsciousness and she woke up somewhere other than her home.

Something else would have to happen to lead her to that conclusion, I would think. It is not, after all, the most logical one.

anemone_jhade13

#4 Post by anemone_jhade13 »

of course there is still something that happened that made her come to that conclusion.... i forgot to mention it on the above post(sorry) and my english is bad too...
I've fixed it... sorry for the bad english
Currently and forever will be addicted to all Prince of Tennis Otome games~~~ :3