Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale [Dead, feel free to lock]

#901 Post by michi 18 »

At least I wish this would be finished then you can cut the series of fantasia.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#902 Post by azureXtwilight »

I admit that the story is really nice, but maybe I won't have the time to release it in dating sim format as I also will have to leave for working as an intern next year which means I won't have the time to work on any VN-related work. I'd rather spend the time I have left working on things I like.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#903 Post by Cain0425 »

I want to know azureXtwilight if Lumen_Astrum willing to work on Fantasia: Grand Finale did you finish the story for the game or was it never done?

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#904 Post by Coren »

With all this workload that we've been having nowadays for pretty much the past year, I would actually have been very surprised if we could've found the time to work on MoGF, so guys, I hope you can understand. Lumen and I may pick this project up in the future, but it really depends - because after all, we also are rather busy. We might try working on a minimized version of MoGF in the future detailing only important events in the plot and not having any other paths than the true one, like a KN or something, but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in that.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#905 Post by Cain0425 »

I know that I am not saying now i was only asking if she ever got done finish the story is all i do not want push any one okay.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#906 Post by Coren »

Cain0425 wrote:I know that I am not saying now i was only asking if she ever got done finish the story is all i do not want push any one okay.
I am not being pushy at you, either. :) Sorry if it sounded that way. Yes, we did have an idea about the whole story and its true path, but the writing was far from complete. That's why it's possible to make a highly minimized KN version of just the true end, but it won't be a dating sim anymore and thus we're not sure if people like you will still be interested, since you said you were here for the otome. I hope that clarifies things.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

#907 Post by Coren »

Guys, we have good news. :) After a bit of talking with Azure, we decided to bring MoGF back after all, but it won't be a dating sim game anymore. It will have battles, but not have any paths other than the true one, so it won't be an otome but there will still be romance and the Fantasia series will still have a proper closure. Is that alright?
Last edited by Coren on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#908 Post by azureXtwilight »

And I hereby declare this project has gone into a hiatus instead of being dead.

michi 18
Veteran

#909 Post by michi 18 »

Yes! Its fine as long as it's back!Yeah baby! It's back! WOoohoooo! As you can see , a lot of people love your works azure and this Fantasia series lured us into loving VNs and being here on LSF so I may speak for some but , I must say "You are our inspiration"
A lot of us do think of you that way.

On my side: Im striving hard to finish my VNs because I can see that others like you can do it so even in times of ups and downs on my projects I still believe I can finish it .

I admit I was very disappointed when you said this was dead but now that Ive heard you saying it's on hiatus Im so happy .
We can wait. We already have,what's a couple of months difference?

So I say , GOOD LUCK!
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#910 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Either way, I'm glad. :) It'd be nice to help out in this project.
And since I'm a self-proclaimed KN expert... >D

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#911 Post by Cain0425 »

yes i would say i was in it for otome games but really i only want to know thanos and len story that why i was really sad when you say the game was dead i really big fan of len and thanos and what more i really big fan of your storys when you do become a doctor will you never be make any more story or not be online any more when you do have free time?

michi 18
Veteran

#912 Post by michi 18 »

So that means it's a VN but the only good ending would be the true ending right?

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#913 Post by Cain0425 »

yup that what it means but i still happy that it not dead it really hurt me when they say the story was going to be dead and that all i was really sad about.

michi 18
Veteran

#914 Post by michi 18 »

dude, I feel your pain.
When she announced that this was dead ,It's as if a million bolts of lightning striked through me and a million me started running like crazy on my mind .

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#915 Post by azureXtwilight »

Yeah, the other endings might be the "Dead end " or something. In order to save time and work that needs to be done. Really sorry about that, I hope people will understand the lack of cgs as well.