Any artist?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Any artist?

#1 Post by Wright1000 »

This is me, Robinson Wright who made the two games- Chadwick Story and School Detective.
Those two games can be found on http://www.renpy.org
Now, I have made many other games but not released them yet.
I would be very grateful if I find an artist here.
Is there anyone who would like to be an artist for my game?
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

Re: Any artist?

#2 Post by Alera »

Why don't you give a little more info about what kind of artist you're looking for and also what is your game about, how many arts you would need and things like that? it will be easier. ^^
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#3 Post by Wright1000 »

All right. I am looking for an artist who will give me character art. Just simple art will do. You can see that in my two games I used character art created by others. If anyone helps me with simple character art, I will be very thankful. I will do all the programming. I also know how to use Adobe Photo shop. I only need the art. So, if anyone wants to help, then help.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#4 Post by platonicheart »

Shouldn't you post some kind of preference that you are looking for in an art so that those who are interested to be your artist qouldn't find it difficult to draw something that would suit or please you. Maybe a little summary of what the character is or just a little hint of what your story is all about.

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/