After seeing the comment above, I was influenced to finish mine, because of my super stingy ego of mine. -Reverse Lies- gEven my own appearance Ifm currently wearing is a fake.h Prologue: 1.)Reject 2.)Wake him up! 3.)We have to make him work! 4.)Very well then! 5.)Stay neutral 6.)Any 7.)Any 8.)Any 9.)I need Ricofs help! 10.)Approach Lee 11.)Go straight home! 12.)cagree. Path 1: Giving Up 1.)Nah, Jun shouldnft come. 2.)Yeah 3.)He should stay like this. 4.)Any Path 2: Tomorrow 1.)Convince Jin to come 2.)Ifm sure the both of you are fit for each other then! 3.)Ask for help Path 3: Bonds 1.)Nah, Jun shouldnft come. 2.)Yeah. 3.)I wonder what he was like back thenc 4.)Ask for her help! Path 4: Got You 1.)Convince Jun to come 2.)So what are you going to do with that? 3.)I canft trust her! -Death of a Self-Proclaimed God- Prolouge: 1.)Accept 2.)We have to make him work too! 3.)Let him be 4.)There is no need to! 5.)Stay neutral 6.)I can go home alone, Lee! 7.)Right 8.)Any 9.)Any 10.)Any 11.)I need Rico's help! 12.)Approach Senior Raphael! 13.)Let's see the basketball team practice! 14.)...can't. Path 1: Seperate Ways 1.)Any 2.)It has to be because of his legs! 3.)Any 4.)I have to help him! 5.)Any 6.)It's now or never! Fight! Path 2: Distorted Reality 1.)Be cautious 2.)It has to be because of his legs! 3.)What does he want? 4.)I have to help him! 5.)Let's wait and see! 6.)Back down! We need to avoid direct confrontation! 7.)Because of all of us 8.) Path 1.)Be friendly 2.)It has to be because of his legs! 3.)I wonder...who is he? 4.)I have to help him! 5.)I agree. 6.)Back down! We need to avoid direct confrontation! 7.)Thatnks to Zhuang Path 4: Bertha's will 1.)Any 2.)Maybe this is his real self... 3.)Any 4.)I shouldn't get involved in something like this -The Crimson Tyrant- Prolouge: 1.)Accept 2.)Just the two of us would work, right? 3.)Wake him up! 4.)Any 5.)Any 6.)Any 7.)I need Rico's help! 8.)Approach Lee! 9.)Yes, I have to tell Lee! 10.)...Can't. Path 1: All that Matters. 1.)Ask Senior 2.)Of course! 3.)I guess I'll go. 4.)...Nothing. 5.)I can't do this... Path 2: Avenged 1.)Ask Senior 2.)Of course! 3.)I guess I'll go. 4.)...Nothing. 5.)Call Anonymous. Path 3: The Dragon's Karma 1.)Ask Senior 2.)Of course! 3.)I guess I'll go. 4.)...Nothing. 5.)...I want to live. Path 4: Omnipresent 1.)I have to trust Lee... 2.)Of course! 3.)That's too dangerous. 4.)I should go to school 5.)...I want to live. 6.)Yeah Path 5: Repayment. 1.)I have to trust Lee... 2.)Of course! 3.)That's too dangerous. 4.)I should go to school 5.)...I want to live. 6.)No Path 6: Uncertainty. 1.)I have to trust Lee... 2.)Of course! 3.)Let's go! 4.)I guess I'll go. 5.)I can't do that. 6.)...I want to live Path 7: Together 1.)Ask Senior 2.)Of course! 3.)I guess I'll go. 4.)She also deserves a revenge. Path 8: Promise 14.)I have to trust Lee... 15.)Of course! 16.)Let's go! 17.)I should go to school. 18.)...I want to live. -White Moon Reminiscene- "I'm the one who determines whether or not I am a wreck." Prologue: 1.)Accept 2.)We have to make him work too! 3.)Wake him up! 4.)There is no need to! 5.)Stay neutral 6.)I can go home alone, Lee! 7.)Right 8.)Any 9.)Any 10.)Any 11.)Can Clifford do something? 12.)Approach Lee 13.)Discuss plans with Clifford! 14.)Join. 15.)...can't. Path 1: Prison of the Dark Night 1.)Any 2.)Any 3.)Any 4.)Any 5.)Any 6.)Any 7.)It wasn't my wish to begin with! 8.)The contract doesn't matter anymore! 9.)How about the other two girls?/Someone else did it! 10.)I didn't deny him! 11.)You can't become like her! Path 2: Dark Sky Overcast 1.)Any 2.)Any 3.)Any 4.)Any 5.)Any 6.)Any 7.)It WAS my wish! 8.)There was no contract! 9.)I didn't wish for that! 10.)I have Clifford, I am not afraid anymore!/I decide my own path! 11.)You just denied yourself! 12.)Any 13.)Any 14.)Help Clifford attack Lee! Path 3: Farewell, My White Moon 1.)It's not your fault! 2.)Point out about Shuang 3.)...just fine. As long as I'm with Clifford... 4.)Yeah, as long as you are here, we can definitley win. 5.)Can you draw me next time? 6.)Because this is what Shuang did. 7.)It WAS my wish! 8.)There was no contract! 9.)I didn't wish for that! 10.)I have Clifford, I am not afraid anymore! 11.)You just denied yourself! 12.)Read the Letter 13.)Give it to Clifford 14.)Tell him to get his body back so he can go back an tell Shuang how he feels 15.)Protect myself while trying to reason with Lee! Path 4: Killed by Eclipse 1.)It's not your fault! 2.)Point out about Shuang 3.)...just fine. As long as I'm with Clifford... 4.)Yeah, as long as you are here, we can definitley win. 5.)Can you draw me next time? 6.)Because this is what Shuang did. 7.)It WAS my wish! 8.)There was no contract! 9.)I didn't wish for that! 10.)I have Clifford, I am not afraid anymore! 11.)You just denied yourself! 12.)Read the letter 13.)Tear it up 14.)Tell him to get his body back and move on, because his feelings for Shuang are holding him back 15.)Protect myself while trying to reason with Lee! Path 5: White Moon Reminiscence 1.)You're a wimp! 2.)Laugh sacrastically 3.)...just fine. I won't forget Senior... 4.)Yes. But ultimately, the strength lies within each of us. 5.)I want to see other pictures! 6.)Because it is effective. 7.)It WAS my wish! 8.)There was no contract! 9.)I didn't wihs for that! 10.)I decide my own path! 11.)You just denied yourself! 12.)Read the letter 13.)Give it to Clifford 14.)Tell him to get his body back so he can go back and tell Shuang how he feels 15.)Protect myself while trying to reason with Lee! -Broken Cresendo- "Luk--Luc--Lucia." "Who would've thought you had friends outside of school?" Prologe: 1.)Accept 2.)We have to make him work too! 3.)Wake him up! 4.)There is no need to! 5.)...agree with Blake 6.)I can go home alone, Lee! 7.)Right 8.)Any 9.)Any 10.)Any 11.)I need Rico's help! 12.)Approach Blake! 13.)Answer casually Path 1: Beginning of an End 1.)Any 2.)Any 3.)You're the one who kidnapped Blake's friends, right!? 4.)Why did you ask me to go to the rooftop?! 5.)Do you know why Anastasia and the others are so obessesed with Blake? 6.)Ask him about his wish. 7.)Did you manage to find any leads? 8.)Bye... Path 2: Replacement 1.)Any 2.)Any 3.)Why did you ask me to got to the rooftop?! 4.)Did you manage to find any leads? 5.)What's the Cyan fanclub about? 6.)Ask him about his wish. 7.)Bye... 8.)Any 9.)I'm not you! 10.)The contract doesn't matter anymore! 11.)I'm not backing down! 12.)Senior will always be in my heart! 13.)You can't become like her! Path 3: Bright New Days 1.)We are sorry... 2.)How are you guys doing? 3.)Why did you ask me to got to the rooftop?! 4.)Did you manage to find any leads? 5.)What's the Cyan fanclub about? 6.)Ask him about his wish. 7.)Bye... 8.)What did you say to Blake exactly? 9.)I've cancelled my wish! 10.)There was no contract! 11.)The fact that I prevent you from doing so now cancel it! 12.)Are you forgetting something? Things have changed! 13.)You just denied yourself! -End of The Inverted Soul- Feast of The Inverted Souls (w/ explanation) 1.) Accept - Choosing this option makes Yuri less interested in you. 2.) we have to make him work too! - Choosing this option will have no incease of trust from Lee. 3.) Wake him up! - Choosing this opton will have no increase of trust from Raphael. 4.) There is no need to! - Choosing this option will have no increase of trust from Lee, and a very little amount of trust from Raphael. 5.) Stay neutral - This will have no increase of trust with niether Lee and Blake. 6.) I can go home alone, Lee! - Choosing this option will have no increase of trust from Lee. 7.) Left - By choosing this option, you will see Mr. Anonymous acting like a serial killer. 8.) Yes - This is a part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and suspicious if you want to achieve this path. 9.) I don't have it. - This is part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and specific if you want to achieve this path. 10.) It obvious - This is part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and suspicious if you want to achieve this path. 11.) Admit it. - This is the extra part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and suspicious if you want to achieve this path. 12.) I can't trust either of them, I'll let the police handle it. 13.) Approach Lee! - Ralph still has an distinguishing amount of trust from Lucia, since he is, after all, her crush. It's better to stay safe and choose Lee. 14.) Go straight home - By choosing this option, you will have no increase of trust from Ralph. 15.) ...agree. - Agreeing will help you get closer to Yuri and help with the plan later on. 16.) I've been given alot - This will help Shuang later on. 18.) Does he have a bad past? - It gives more info than choosing the other option. 19.) Hold on a second! - This will encourage him to move on. 20.) Is that a bad thing? - This will help Shuang think about Clifford again. 21.) Everyone has their own problems, huh? - By choosing this option, this will encourage Lucia to do her best. 22.) ...Clifford, you're a coward. - You learn from the Clifford's path. 23.) We need to stick together. - Afterall, is it what he said? To stay together? 24.) ...he's a person I care about. - Shuang gets to think about Clifford even more. 25.) By finding people who want me to stay as I am. - This will help defeat your Doppelganger. 26.) What's the reason Senior did that? - Raphael made a promise to Bertha and he shall eventually learn. Spare him for now. 27.) Ask Dad to help me. - He will actually train you, and Lucia learns that her parents are very proud of her. 28) It's too dangerous! >> feast of the inverted soul Denounement of the Inverted soul 28.) Just be careful. - By choosing this option, it will keep Clifford alive by Shuang mysteriously showing up out of nowhere. 29.) You can't erase the past. - It's true.... 30.) Does Clifford look happy?! - And alas! All that thinking of Clifford shall pay off. 31.) Shuang, trust the facts! - Choose the other option, and Shuang will choose Zhuang's side.