Search found 5 matches
- Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 am
- Forum: Old Threads (– September 2014)
- Topic: Need volunteers for a fully voiced visual novel!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 2683
...As soon as the house is empty I'll try recording something. Any specific lines needed?
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am
- Forum: Asset Creation: Writing
- Topic: Good resources for writing a story?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1560
It leaves a lot of room for scenery and allows more detail for the entire character. The already giant eyes aren't staring into your soul and any actions involving hands can be easily seen. It doesn't make you feel intimidated, is what I guess I'm trying to say.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:07 am
- Forum: Anime, Games, and Japan
- Topic: Which anime do you like the most?
- Replies: 86
- Views: 8431