- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm
- Projects: the Erraticals Saga/ DRB :Origins (Writer)
- Organization: dimanchebooks
- Deviantart: raptors0verlord
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:00 pm
- Organization: Maulidan Games
- IRC Nick: Zaza
- Deviantart: http://husain602.dev
- Location: Indonesia
i am Environment Artist, usually doing work like Landscape, Architectural, Interior, game Object and such, but i am not doing any Character work, curently working on my portofolio.
i offer environment or architectural work for those who are looking for them.
here is my Link :
thanks for accepting me here
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:22 pm
- Deviantart: nyiadae
- Location: France
I got into visual novels only recently, but I've already fallen in love with that type of game. I decided to join this community as it seems really nice and extremely ressourceful, hopefully I will find interesting games to play or build up the courage to make one myself.
Nice to meet everyone! ))
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1536
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm
- Projects: webcomic : Chronicles of Esteria (WIP)
- Tumblr: http://pikabyunblog.tumblr.com/
- Deviantart: pikabyun
- Location: Belgium
location: Europe, Belgium
website: I am most active on twitter (@pikabyunn) but I also have a tumblr http://pikabyunblog.tumblr.com/
comments about Lemma Soft: I've actually been lurking around these forums for years for updates on games I was interested in. But I never felt like I was worthy enough to join the scene till a friend gave me the final push. So here I am, finally made an account.
comments about Lemma Soft: I have loved playing games from both old and new creators and enjoy seeing how everyone improves with their work over time. I finally decided to create an account so that I could properly keep up with everyone and help give constructive criticism, if asked. I also want to use this as a way to motivate my own artistic endeavors!
I'm a graphic designer by day, aspiring VN writer/artist/programmer by night.
I've been playing visual novels for years now and am now hoping to create my own! I joined LemmaSoft in hopes of getting feedback/constructive criticism as I work on my novel also to connect (and maybe even work with) the awesome peeps already here. Can't wait to meet some of you!
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
- Completed: XOXO Academy, Of Ice & Snow, Pairs [NaNo17]
- Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16]
- Tumblr: jelpiparade
- Skype: miss.chouette
- itch: chouette
After finding out about the Yuri Game Jam, I decided to try my hand at VN making. It's not starting until September, but I've got some ideas in the oven. Here's to actually finishing them!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users