Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Amy_Irene

Re: Guestbook

#4876 Post by Amy_Irene »

Draziya wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:11 am Hey! I'm Draz. Pronouns are she/her.

In terms of visual novels I'm mostly an artist though I do enjoy narrative design, and even the occasional bit of writing. Outside of visual novels, I'm a 2d artist, c# programmer and over all game designer.

I'm currently an artist for Watercress Studios. I did a lot of the CGs for our Monster Jam entry "Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!". I recently completed a kinetic visual novel for Ace Jam called "Acetone" which I wrote, drew and did basic coding for.

I've lurked around LemmaSoft for a while now, but only recently have I made an account and thought about posting here.
do you mind working with me?????? are you an artist ? if you know someone who is an artist? please help///
[/b][/b]/
helloooooo
bows..
so guys, i'm new to lemma. i'm here to get visuals for my current visual novel project, which i'm planning to release on january 2019. i would be very grateful, if i can get a team. i'm a rookie, to be honest
so....... number 1- i need an artist for the graphics of my novel- preferably anime style. they'll mostly be boys mostly hot!!! and a few girls. story is about a girl. the player plays as the girl. though the story mostly contains a LOT of cuteness and romance... but the character is a little depressed, with a bothersome family issues, and some step brothers who hate her. play as the character to unravel past future and present, in year 2050. I'd be starting this project after 20 february, 2018. feel free to contact me for .... help? mostly art. I'd be very happy to talk to you. my e-mail address is apoorvachourasia123@gmail.com
feel freee to contact anytime.. i'm in desperate need....

Widdershins
Regular
Completed: Burdock
Projects: Bright Oak
Organization: Butterfly Rocket Studios
Tumblr: brightoakgame
itch: ButterflyRocket
Discord: Widdershins_Writes

#4877 Post by Widdershins »

Hello! I am new to both Lemma and creating visual novels. Since my partner has interest in coding, and I've been looking for a new writing endeavor, we decided to collaborate on a project that challenges us both (and may hopefully involve a longtime friend and artist, should they have time). I'm a bit shy of a third of the way through with the first draft, story-wise, and he's putting together a mockup in Ren'Py. Early days, in short. All roads seem to lead to these forums, though, and since it has already been a great help to both of us, I'm hoping to join the community and contribute, as well.

California, US.
ImageImage
Follow Bright Oak's progress on Itch ✨ Tumblr

Davidk
Projects: Placeholder

#4878 Post by Davidk »

Hey everybody.

Huge VN fan here that finally decided to look into making my own. I'm a self-published author with three novels out and thought "hey, why not turn one of them into a visual novel?" I was sort of inspired to go down that route by Doki Doki Literature Club and how it was largely done by one person.

I'm making a sort of placeholder visual novel right now just to see if I can do it. Of course, I don't know a thing about coding and I kind of don't know what I'm doing in general. Scripting has been easy enough for the 1000 or so lines I've already done, but I'm totally out of my element with anything that's even a little beyond the basics. Assuming I don't get overwhelmed and just give up like I do with a lot of things, I'll probably be here asking some incredibly dumb questions :D

Lord Hisu
Regular

#4879 Post by Lord Hisu »

Hello everyone.

After some research about how to handle Ren'Py, I ended up here. A lot of times. So I guess here's the place. :mrgreen:

I'm an experienced Python developer, and what I seek here are answers for not-so-obvious questions about Ren'py's flow and other things I want for full customization. Hope someone can help me.

If I end up sticking around here (I hope I do), I could help people with Python code, and maybe provide some framework I will be developing for my game.

See you around~

Windreda
Completed: Arcadia
Projects: Missing Stars
Organization: Somnova Studios

#4880 Post by Windreda »

It is wonderful to be able to introduce myself to this awesome creative community!

My name is Christian, or as I use online Windreda, and I'm a current writer for Somnova Studios(http://somnovastudios.org)! I am also currently the project director for out Somnova NaNoRenO 2018 team, which is a large part of how I'm just now getting involved with all of you!

I'm currently in the United States hanging out in the state of Florida, so it's warm a lot of the time which I am quite thankful about.

I am a huge fan of creative story telling, so I'm looking forward to seeing all the great projects a lot of you have to offer! I hope we can all get along!

Kind Regards,

Windreda (CI)
“Forget black and white and try on gray. In hair color, wardrobe or life choices, it may feel more enlivening than you imagine.”
-Gina Greenlee

Please support Somnova Studio's current VN project Missing Stars!
http://missing-stars.net/

TheRaspBerryKing

#4881 Post by TheRaspBerryKing »

Name's Matthew! location is Arkansas and I don't have a website yet.
Comments about Lemma Soft, seems like a great place! was unsure about it but now I think it will be a good place for me.
I've always wanted to make video games and Ren'py is the first engine I'm learning how to use, and I'm loving it.
Only working on short humorous games right now but I have some ideas and hope to work up to bigger projects.

mzrz
Tumblr: mzrz
Deviantart: mzrz
Soundcloud: mzrz

#4882 Post by mzrz »

Hello.. I am Mzrz... from indonesia..

i dont have a web.. but i do have deviant art account where i post my artwork... mzrz.deviantart.com

already registered here since 2016, i am interested in Ren'py back then.. but never actually use/login to my account up till now.. so yeah.. i just wanna say hi now..

hi everyone.. :>
Hello There... nice to meet you

Lord Hisu
Regular

#4883 Post by Lord Hisu »

Windreda wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 pmMy name is Christian, or as I use online Windreda, and I'm a current writer for Somnova Studios(http://somnovastudios.org)! I am also currently the project director for out Somnova NaNoRenO 2018 team, which is a large part of how I'm just now getting involved with all of you![/size]
Missing Stars seems pretty interesting! I won't play the demo because... honestly, I don't like demos very much. >_<
But the synopsis is exactly about what I'm wanting to play. I'm waiting for the full version! Any prevision about when it will be complete?
mzrz wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:01 am i dont have a web.. but i do have deviant art account where i post my artwork... mzrz.deviantart.com
Your art is amazing! I loved the style. :mrgreen:

mzrz
Tumblr: mzrz
Deviantart: mzrz
Soundcloud: mzrz

#4884 Post by mzrz »

Lord Hisu wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 pm Your art is amazing! I loved the style. :mrgreen:
Thank you so much.. <3
Hello There... nice to meet you

chaironiichan
Projects: Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot
Organization: BSG

#4885 Post by chaironiichan »

Hiya folks!

My name is chaironiichan, yoroshku!

I am a writer and editor that has worked in self-publishing and ghost-writing in the past.

I am available for work, however that's for editing only because...

drumroll

I am working on a visual novel myself!

It's called Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot, and is about an illegal intimacy seller finding love in a quarantined city where skin contact is fatal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope to be posting over at WiP and Services Offered soon :^)

See you around~!
Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot
Click to play the DEMO!

Incogneko
Deviantart: mogwaifu

#4886 Post by Incogneko »

Hello! I commonly go by Incogneko or Mogwai, and I'm from North Carolina, US.

I've been a fan of Visual Novels since early 2012, and I've been creating "demos" and WIPs since 2014. I'm more of an artist than a coder, but I consider myself to be a quick learner. Most of my art tends to lean more in the "furry" side of things, and I've only recently started drawing humans again. And it's far away from being considered professional.

I'm really hoping to push forward and make my own, public VNs in the near future, although I still need to kick a few awful habits.

cclark603
Projects: Pale Waves

#4887 Post by cclark603 »

Hello there!

I have been a member for some time, but I never really introduced myself. I am what you call Hunter. I am a regular human from Arizona, U.S.A!

I have been just barely getting into the visual novel scene. I have played a few of them and it really gets me encouraged to do more. It's only because I am personally a writer and I love just getting involved with the story line and creating a fantastic new adventure when it comes to Visual Novels. The bad thing is that I haven't worked on a project and I am really hoping to work on one in the near future or possibly make my own...If I can find out how to make good sprites..XD

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Omega Fallon
Projects: Scarlet-sama's Family
Organization: Team Abnormality Adventures
Tumblr: omegafallon
Soundcloud: omega-fallon
itch: omegafallon

#4888 Post by Omega Fallon »

My name is Omega Fallon, Twitter: @OmegaFallon, currently working on my first VN project, to be fairly large and the first in a series. I'm a writer and project manager, as well as a novice programmer and composer.
Make something cool and unique that you be proud of and then share it with everyone.

Remnantation
Deviantart: Remnantation

#4889 Post by Remnantation »

Hello!

I had an account here once, years ago, but I mainly used it to lurk (And worked on a couple projects, but none ended up seeing the light of day.)

My only real website is my Deviant (https://remnantation.deviantart.com/). I'd love to find an indie studio to work with - I'm mainly an artist (And a writer, but the only posted examples are kind of old fanfiction, haha). I hope to fit in here!

Cherubunny
Regular
Tumblr: cherubunny
Deviantart: cherubunny

#4890 Post by Cherubunny »

hihi!! my name is cooper, i live in the USA, and i dont really have an official website but hopefully my tumblr will suffice? http://cherubunny.tumblr.com/

i've lurked around these forums for a while now but recently i've felt more passionate about game making so i figured it's about time i make an account!

i mostly do everything solo; art, music, coding... but it's more fun that way to learn everything!!!