You can call me Thiaz. Since I played the Danganronpa and Zero escape games, my interest in VN grew stronger. I'm eager to make a fangame about those games! I'm an IT Student but I'm a beginner in VN making. So if you have some advices, feel free to share them with me!
See you around!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 am
- Projects: The Alien of The Occult Club
- Organization: Rose Garden Games
- itch: rosegardengames
I've already been posting about a bit, but I wanted to introduce myself before I started going 'round other parts of the forums proper.
I'm Justiguy, and my studio is called Rose Garden Games. I've got a page here on itch.io as well as a whole bunch of other things, but that's neither here nor there. I've loved visual novels for over a decade now, and I'm thrilled to finally be making my own now.
Comments: the people here are so nice ahaha..glad i found a good platform for ppl who love this stuff
I wasn't sure if I had to sign in here, but I figured it couldn't hurt. I've got some programming experience but I'm incredibly new to renpy and python in general, so I'll probably be around here a lot as I work on my VN.
You can just call me by my username. I don't have any sort of website yet, although I'll probably make a dev tumblr if/when my game gets presentable.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:50 pm
- Projects: Triple Treat (visual novel)
- Organization: Screampunk Arts
- Tumblr: TripleTreatGame
- Deviantart: ScreampunkArts
- itch: ScreampunkArts
You can just call me Rin.
Mostly do fetish stuff, currently working on my first visual novel.
Although, I use RPG Maker as I know nothing about code. ^_^
Hope we can all get along~<3
I'm PSRT. Even though I have some experience being in a team with a non commercial release, it has been a few years since and now I considered myself a newbie freelance writer.
I'm looking forward to getting to know and working with all of you.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:54 pm
- Projects: Dark Matter
- Tumblr: starlightshore
- Deviantart: starlightsammyb
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1785
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
I do both the stories and drawings as I have already tried working with a couple artists and we never managed to agree fully on main designs... I'm working extremely slowly as I have a demanding job as well, but I still keep doing progress.
I've made an account on this forum as to share a couple ideas with you and to discuss my issues with the Ren'Py engine, and maybe I'll show some artwork when I have something I really like.
See you soon on the forum, and I hope that some day I'll have my own little game to show!
I don't really have anything solid to show aside from some super secret planning stuff, but. Nice to be here!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 pm
- Completed: Games I've written for can be found here!: https://chumpette-visual.itch.io/
- Organization: Masked Circle, Chumpette Visual
- Tumblr: kalechips-kid
- itch: Chumpette Visual
- Location: Moonside
I have an art twitter: @kaleshipskid
Can't wait to make cool things!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 pm
- Github: morph8hprom
- itch: morph8hprom
Users browsing this forum: No registered users