Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Phagocytosis
Projects: Polymath – a simulation-heavy life sim about learning
Discord: Babelismoj#4758

Re: Guestbook

#5371 Post by Phagocytosis »

Hi, nice to meet you all!

My name is Vincent and I'm from the Netherlands. I also like cats! :lol:

I'm an amateur programmer with many ideas, mostly for simulations or simulation-heavy games, that I rarely finish. I'm currently working on a life sim project (just got started, really) that I hope will break that trend.

Otherwise I like a lot of different things, but some of my main interests are languages and nature.

catrocker15
Tumblr: catrocker15
Deviantart: catrocker15

#5372 Post by catrocker15 »

Hello! I'm Catrocker, a freelance illustrator located in Indonesia.

Recently doing some VN Projects like creating character designs or any commissioned illustration in Anime style.
Really interested working for Otome Game (or BL Games) as an sprite or CG artist since I'm big fan of Otome Games
Comments about Lemmasoft: I'm so glad can join this forum to look and apply any of VN projects XD

Feel free to visit my art gallery^^ : https://www.deviantart.com/catrocker15/gallery/all

Whiona
Completed: Four Eyes [2017], Crescent Coffee demo [2019]
Projects: Jubilee Royale [current wip]
Organization: Opal Starlight
itch: opalstarlight
Discord: ask me!

#5373 Post by Whiona »

I've lurked around these forums for many years but I figured I ought to start participating in the community! So, hi, I'm Whiona. :) I'm a librarian from Canada and I make games under the studio name Opal Starlight. I previously worked mainly in RPG Maker, but these days I am using Renpy. I use game dev as an outlet for my love of writing and drawing, and I'd consider programming to be more of a weakness, but I am steadily getting better as I try new things!

My current WIP is called Jubilee Royale and it's a project I've wanted to make since I was in high school. Originally I was going to make it an RPG, but about a year ago I converted the project to a Visual Novel. This was both to make it more viable for a solo developer and to focus on my strengths. It's a high fantasy GL story that I'll be releasing in chapters due to its length. I hope to be able to share more about it in time!

It's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to become an active part of the community! <3 If you are at all interested in my previous games, writing, or art, the Linktree in my signature will take you to my various homes on the web.
Linktree / itch / Twitter
Current project: Jubilee Royale, chapter one

Emmou-ptcht
Soundcloud: Emmou-ptcht

#5374 Post by Emmou-ptcht »

Hi everyone!

I'm Emmou from France. I write music as a hobby and I recently started composing soundtracks for my brother's visual novels.
I enjoy it very much so I came here to find other small projects :) I still have a lot to learn in terms of sound editing and mixing, but I'm hoping to improve a lot :D

Feel free to ask for links to hear some of my compositions :)

I am looking forward to meeting you all :)

Emmou

cursedeye
Deviantart: MirrorCurse
itch: cursedeye
Discord: CursedEye

#5375 Post by cursedeye »

Hello!
I am Cursed and i am from Russia.) I code as a hobby cause it is fun to see characters come to life)) But i am obviously not experienced enough, so i came here! The ultimate Renpy cookbook with wise sempais!
I am looking forward to become a part of this community and... perhaps... a powerful sempai myself \(*-*)/
https://www.deviantart.com/mirrorcurse <--- check out my DeviantArt ~~<3

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5376 Post by Donmai »

Welcome on board, guys.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Comic_Soda
Deviantart: Comicsoda
Discord: Soda#9079

#5377 Post by Comic_Soda »

Hi everyone! I'm Soda from the United States and I love drawin stuff!

I've always been a fan of choose-your-own-adventure stories and I think that games with multiple paths and endings are the coolest! I've played my fair share of indie "multiple choice" games and the inspiration must have led me here ^_^
I've been codin a game on and off for about 4 years as a side hobby, usin my OCs and such. I don't have any big plans for it but I have a fun time working on it! I started with Twine (twinery) as my original program for the project but it was veryyy limiting and simple so I kicked it up a notch and downloaded Renpy! That bein said I am in no way a knowledgeable coder so hopefully gettin involved here will strengthen my skills ^^

I've been lurkin in the lsf whenever i come across an issue and y'all are fantastic, so here I am to finally join the community :D

If you like you can check out my art n stuff: https://comicsoda.carrd.co/
and ty 4 readin! I even have some of my comics in that carrd if you like reading heheh

Elliot Dreemurr
Projects: Only You
Discord: 💙 Elliot/Ellie Dreemurr 💙#2000

#5378 Post by Elliot Dreemurr »

heyooo my name is elliot and ive been working with renpy a few weeks now and only barely know what im doing XD
ill probably b around asking 4 help on things that r complex bc idk anything except the basics but i do hope i can learn lots and not need as much help in the future and maybe even find some cool game dev friends that i can work with and share things with and just hang out and have good times :3

Glen

#5379 Post by Glen »

*deleted*

evenofdae
Tumblr: birbdae
Deviantart: evenofdae
Discord: ㅎㅅㅎ#7093

#5380 Post by evenofdae »

Hello!

I'm Daeeun and I'm currently living on the East Coast of America. I'm completely new to Renpy, as of yesterday, and making games in general, although I've played my fair share of visual novels. I mostly draw pretty people and write children's books although I started Renpy to make a late birthday gift for a friend and now I'm hooked.

Nice to meet you all!

M0d1997

#5381 Post by M0d1997 »

Hey Everyone! I'm starting to create a project, and I wanted to join this esteemed forum to get, and to share support and advice! I'm solo, entirely, so thats fun, but, anything I learn I am more than willing to share with anyone I come across!

quancient
Completed: Themis's Hands
Projects: Champion of Kingdoms
Deviantart: quancient

#5382 Post by quancient »

Hello World! I'm Quancient from Indonesia. I'm fairly new here, though I often came here to look up guides for my visual novel. By the way, I'm creating a new one! It's called "Champion of Kingdoms". I'm still gathering ideas, though. But, it is there! Come check me out on Patreon.

www.patreon.com/quancient

I really hope by joining this forum I can learn a lot more from you guys and actually contribute something to the world of visual novel games. All in all, let's have fun!
Help others while you can.

BillyWroth
Projects: Tellus

#5383 Post by BillyWroth »

Hey! Call me Billy, I have been looking around this forum through google for a while and now I decided to join (finally). Renpy is so fun to mess with, super friendly if you have any basic notion into coding. I am happy to be with you guys now, still doesn't have a released game, nor page or anything but just for the while.

AlliyahtheDonut

#5384 Post by AlliyahtheDonut »

Hello, I'm AlliyahtheDonut, I've been checking out this forum for months now (just too lazy to register until now XD) and I'm currently experimenting with Ren'py so I haven't made an official VN yet lol
I might be asking a lot of stuff here from time to time UwU

Grayest
Projects: A Whole Lot to Love, Uncanny Rythm of the City, OmOneko
Discord: grayest#1580

#5385 Post by Grayest »

heya, I'm Grayest. I'm an aspiring VN dev (and aspiring filmmaker on the side) Nice to meet all of you!