Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
FDCombate

Re: Guestbook

#5401 Post by FDCombate »

Hi

My name is FDCombate. I am from Madrid, Spain. I work as a video producer of documentaries but I like writte stories too. I am a begginer in VN and Im glad to meet you.

Playstester

#5402 Post by Playstester »

Hello.

I was a user a while ago, but I lost my login and password and created this new account.

Suudelma
Projects: The Crown of Leaves, Chapter 2
Discord: Suudelma#9634

#5403 Post by Suudelma »

Hey there!
I'm Lada from Russia :) My Discord is Suudelma#9634. Byasha asked me to say hello to all of you! ;)

kgoesdoot
Discord: kgoesdoot#1594

#5404 Post by kgoesdoot »

Hello! I'm an utter noob looking to have some fun, gain some skills and eventually be able to contribute something to this community! My interests in particular (hopefully specialties, given time) are music and writing, though I would love to be able to have at least a working understanding of all the constituent parts of a VN. I'm really shy, so I apologise if I don't engage very well all that quickly; I assure you that I am happy to be here! :)

Neverdusk
Soundcloud: Neverdusk
itch: Neverdusk
Discord: Neverdusk#5222

#5405 Post by Neverdusk »

Hey folks, I'm Neverdusk. I'm a composer, dev, and writer from the US. I do a lot of commission work and tend to join game jams for fun, while I work on my own projects on the side. My current main project is a visual novel, so I'm trying to learn from others in the VN community in the meanwhile. Nice to meet you!

You can find some of my music here: https://soundcloud.com/neverdusk
As well as the games I've worked on here: https://neverdusk.itch.io/

gogoIEO
Completed: https://gogoieo.itch.io/my-first-visual-novel
Soundcloud: gogoIEO
itch: gogoieo
Discord: gogoIEO #7401

#5406 Post by gogoIEO »

Hi! I am gogoIEO. He/him/his. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I am a beginner with RenPy and have just about finished my first 5 to 10 minute visual novel. I am excited to create more visual novels and I want to find others to collaborate with in this community. I know some basic programming concepts and I like working with music and sound.

Here is some music I made for my first visual novel: https://soundcloud.com/gogoieo/sets/brainvn

Michael Regal

#5407 Post by Michael Regal »

Hi everyone. My name is Michael Regal, author of the books Talbot Company and the Czarina's Buccaneer, both of which are available on Amazon (or you could google my name.) I'm currently working to make a sequel to my novel in Visual Novel format.

Even though I have a degree in computer science, I have forgotten every single thing I've learned! So I'll be coming to this forum often.

afueragames
itch: https://afuera.itch.

#5408 Post by afueragames »

From US, you can find my stuff at afuera.itch.io

I don't know a lot about the forums besides the rules but have been playing with RenPy for a while and I think they're both great :)

ShoujoDev
itch: shoujodev
Discord: Ghostie#1665

#5409 Post by ShoujoDev »

Name: Jo
comments about Lemma Soft: Long time lurker, first time poster. Keep doing what you guys do!
Anything else:
Check out AfterTech on itch.io!
Just do your best... There's no reason not to keep moving forward.

Improb
Projects: Bildungsroman: Murders in the Sanatorium (DEMO out now)
itch: improb

#5410 Post by Improb »

What's up, I'm Improb. I'm an avid reader of classic literature, mystery fiction, and visual novels. My main field is in data science but as a hobby I write prose and poetry. I generally live on the east coast of the United States.

Being a data scientist and being familiar with Python, I feel very comfortable with programming in Renpy. I've lurked on lemmasoft often before for help, and now that I started on a new project, I probably needed it more than ever.

Here's my itch.io page! https://improb.itch.io/

hentai_agent
Projects: Hom Factory, Heavenly Peaks
itch: mybiglittlebrother
Discord: yourblackmirror#2469

#5411 Post by hentai_agent »

Name: Agent H, aka Hentai Agent
Comments about Lemma Soft: Haven't spent much time here, but the community seems cordial and well moderated.
I've been looking around more lately, so I decided to say hello!
I predominantly focus on creating adult games, I function as a Project Developer, Writer and Programmer for all of my projects.
Currently working on a couple of projects while simultaneously building a game engine for Ren'py (personal use).

Hello!

parkgdevvv

#5412 Post by parkgdevvv »

Hi everyone! I'm ParkGDev and I'm a novice solo VN developer.
I spent 2021 doing on and off VN development, and jumped into it fully this year, and managed to complete a short VN from start to finish on May 1st.

I like to talk development and all that kind of stuff. You can find me on reddit as well as u/parkgstudio.
Actually I've been aware of Lemmasoft for a long time, when I first tried VNs, and I never thought I'd actually be a part of it. The forums seem very welcoming!
The Renpy discord is a friendly community as well!

Here's my itch site https://parkg.itch.io/ where I'll be submitting my VN very soon sometime in May.

Wish me the very best! :D

Hoody

#5413 Post by Hoody »

Hello!

Name: Hoody
Comments about Lemma Soft: Just been on the discord for a bit, but the people were great!

I'm a software developer by trade, many years working in Unity until switching jobs where I mainly been doing web development (React specifically) for the past 4-5 years. Know my way around Blender, but learning Daz3D and starting out in Ren'py & Python. Love playing VNs so I'm excited to hop in on the creation side of things!

Zaeriz
Projects: Space Project (Name TBD)
Tumblr: Zaeriz
Discord: zaeriz#3907

#5414 Post by Zaeriz »

Hi! I'm Zaeriz! (he/him)

I will probably just lurk, and occasionally pipe up if I feel like it.
I made this account because I had a question, but wound up finding the answer by rewording my search while I was waiting to be let in. lol

-- Likes --
Color: Teal
Favored Item: Marble Soda
Animal: Parakeets
Game: Mabinogi
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, and Romance
-- Zaeriz was here. --

Galacksee

#5415 Post by Galacksee »

Hello! I'm Galacksee!

I'm a career sysadmin who is looking to make VNs and small games in his spare time.

I'm already well into my first creation, but I have a lot of questions and this community is nice and helpful! I'll be happy to give back as much as I can offer.

I'm "AGalaxyofmyOwn" on Discord