Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ranger90

Re: Guestbook

#5446 Post by ranger90 »

I finally made the big league!

It took me a while (mostly because I kept forgetting) but I finally registered.

I hope I can be a useful contributor.

VolitionNewlove
Tumblr: volition-newlove
Github: RanaStrange
itch: volition-newlove

#5447 Post by VolitionNewlove »

Hi, I'm Volition, I've messed around with Ren'Py for a while but I've finally gotten around to actually using it as part of a group project. I live in Australia, and have mainly released interactive fiction games in the past, such as on my page.

I've finally gotten around to joining (I tend to try and avoid being in too many places at once) but looking forward to learning from you all.

PrincessStabitha
Github: CiaraB3496
itch: SilverRox
Discord: Princess_Stabby#1528

#5448 Post by PrincessStabitha »

Hi Everyone! I'm Princess and I'm a former lurker turned beginner dev! I live in Ireland and while my work has mainly been school focused but I'd love to expand my knowledge into Ren'Py Games!

Looking forward to getting to know and learn from you all!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Blue Lace Agate
Tumblr: justmeinabigolworld
Discord: Blue Lace Agate#8686

#5449 Post by Blue Lace Agate »

Hello! I'm Agate (also known as Albatross on a few other platforms). I'm an amateur writer, and I'm also really into game dev and stuff like that. I especially like games that tell an interesting story (Mother 3, for example, or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), and that was what got me into visual novels in the first place. I definitely intend to at least write the script for an RPG or something one day, but for now, I'm interested in writing a visual novel. I LOVE magical girl media (Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Nowhere Stars, etc) and I hope to make a visual novel about a magical girl! I'm terrible at drawing, though, so I'll have to figure out how to deal with that issue.
As for other stuff about me... Well, I have two parakeets, and they're wonderful :)
Nice to meet you guys!

daniellestolenoc
Projects: Loves Truck
Tumblr: stolenoc
itch: stolenoc
Discord: stolenoc#9849

#5450 Post by daniellestolenoc »

Hi! I'm Danielle. I'm a programmer, and writer. I used this forum a lot while learning how to use ren'py, and I'm happy to have finally joined up personally.

faustus
Completed: Sacrarium Gelus | Three Lilies and Their Ghost Stories | Sacrarium Pario | Flotsam Song | Seraphim Slum | The House on Limbo Lane | Talleyrand Simulator
Projects: 7388 | Tea Time with the Dragon Princess
Organization: milk+ visual
Discord: habitorrib

#5451 Post by faustus »

Hello! I'm Faust (he/him or she/her), an editor looking for opportunities to get more involved with visual novel development! I've been a reader for a long time now and started working with milk+ visual last year. My favorite visual novel is VA-11 Hall-A!

I've been drawing and writing for personal enjoyment for a long time now, and I'm happy to put some of the skills I learned to use. Also excited to read and hear about more visual novels and devs in general!

drshrimp

#5452 Post by drshrimp »

Hi everyone!
To be completely honest, I mostly just joined so that I could ask a question about a problem I'm having that I can't find an answer to anywhere on the internet. Granted, I am like a baby lamb to Ren'py and have only barely learned how to walk, but I suppose that's why I'm trying to learn :)

LoaExMachina
Github: LoaExMachina
itch: loaexmachina

#5453 Post by LoaExMachina »

Hello, I'm Sébastien, I'm from France.
I actually joined about a year ago, and I'd only introduced myself on the Discord, so this post is long overdue. I hadn't posted anything so far, and I only came back because I'd decided to try Ren'py again and needed to ask a question... But I was really pleasantly surprised by the speed and usefulness of the answers, and I also like the old school aesthetic of this forum, so I'll probably keep hanging around from now on !

Kaydee

#5454 Post by Kaydee »

Hi forum. I'm a high school teacher just starting to learn how to create with Ren'py. I'm going to be introducing my students to the Ren'py engine this year so we can hopefully create interesting stuff with art and code. I'll be asking for help along the way so please be kind to me when I ask dumb stuff :D

RoyaltyScroll
itch: Python

#5455 Post by RoyaltyScroll »

Hello, I'm here to learn as I love making games and drawing for fun in my spare time. I'm from Canada. I miss forums of the past so it's sort of cool to actually be on one again. I actually don't have a computer at the moment, but I will soon and I look forward to diving into renpy and bringing my characters to life!

mysteriouspencil

#5456 Post by mysteriouspencil »

Hello everyone! You can call me Pencil :^) I'm here to try and get a little more involved in the visual novel community and to hopefully learn about making my own. As for my other interests--I do digital art, music, writing, and gaming.

Levitix
Discord: Leve#3950

#5457 Post by Levitix »

Hi everyone,

I'm Lev and I've always been passionate about games like visual novel and JRPG since forever. One of my earliest memory of doujin visual novel dates back more than a decade ago. I was still in school and looking for games that I could play for free on the internet (cause I was a broke student lol). Someday I discovered Insani Project, where I could play great freeware visual novels such as True Remembrance, May Sky, Leaves, and many others. I also remember playing Moonlight Walk and Avalon that I obtained from CNET. Even then, I knew about Renpy but only years later I finally joined this wonderful community lol.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to do some collaboration works with you!

MelloCloud

#5458 Post by MelloCloud »

Name:Mello Cloud!
Comments: just your friendly neighborhood weirdo! Though I'm not very friendly... Kinda timid actually. Just trying to live my best life ; o ;

I like that this place is like a HUB for VN Enthusiasts.

lzrdboi
itch: lzrdboi

#5459 Post by lzrdboi »

Hello! I'm Lzrd, and I'm a mediocre artist looking to expand my skills with ren'py and vn creation.
My current plan is to dive headfirst into NaNoRenO for my first project.
I hope I'm able to learn a lot here!

RooVokun

#5460 Post by RooVokun »

Hi, I'm new to coding.
Name: Roo
No website and no comments as of now