Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
charmwitch
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#1126 Post by charmwitch »

Name : Angelica

Notes : I draw. I write stupid self-indulgent scripts. I work. Yay.

Hikarin
Projects: Tears of Return (my own creation in progress)

#1127 Post by Hikarin »

Yeah, so I'm new.... ^^

Name: Hikarin (real name Amber)
Comments about Lemmasoft: Well, I don't really know that much yet, but I'll stick around to find out ;p

I love anime, manga, visual novels, games, Jpop, Kpop, translating, writing, drawing.... lots of stuff! :3

Eken--Death
Regular
Projects: Reverse! (temp. name)

#1128 Post by Eken--Death »

Oh dear now. Umm...
Name: Eken--Death. Don't ask. I was on an impulse after rerererereading Death Note and finding out the name Eken.
Comments about Lemma Soft: I've actually been floating around for a long time--just never got the guts to register. Well, now I have so, joyness. :lol:

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#1129 Post by Lishy »

Hi, I'm Lishy. Some may recognize me from the IRC, but as for these forums themselves I've been lurking, I finally decided to formally introduced myself now that I'll be more active.

For years, I've been trying to come up with the perfect storyline. At first this was being attempted to be expressed in an rpg, all my ideas were a failure. Then, since last year, it hit me. I finally had finally come up with the perfect storyline. Still attempting to make an RPG, I knew after playing Higurashi however, I needed to turn this into a Visual Novel, and turn it into a Higurashi spiritual sequel fangame. And so, that brought me here, to make a When They Cry-styled game in Ren'Py.

I'm only a so-so artist, but I'm honestly passionate about my work. Luckily, my friend has decided to collaborate with me for my Higurashi fangame, and now we've finally started on the road. Granted, we never touched Ren'Py yet, we're spitting out illustrations and story polishing like crazy before it is officially an actual Visual Novel.

Higurashi/Umineko fans will be quite pleased with my project, as I am a diehardcore fan of the series, and I am tryng to make my spiritual sequel as loyal as possible to the Higurashi formula, while creating something new. Something like a mix and cross between the two, to be specific.

Overall, anyone who likes When They Cry will be interested in my project. When it's ready to showcase, I will post it. In the meantime, have a look as some of the most recent concept art:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6760/azuki.jpg
-

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1130 Post by Blue Lemma »

So many cute avatars, and cute character, Lishy :) Welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

shanie019
Completed: N/A
Projects: N/A

#1131 Post by shanie019 »

Name : Shanie
Random info : I like to draw :mrgreen: But i rarely color...(only when i'm motivated so :mrgreen: ) :lol: I like VNs ...I am a boring ordinary anime otaku girl except that i don't do; cosplay & those trying to be cute acts...I like any kind of music, but i like trance :D

Mushrooms : Yes! :mrgreen:
Hello! I don't have anything to say in my signature. Hahaha.

Argent

#1132 Post by Argent »

Name: Argent
Website: I have a production blog for my WIP VN, does that count? ^^;
Info:I am... Not artsy, XD; I'm an newbie artist, i'm a (really) simple programmer and writer.
Making a Visual Novel for a qualification at my sixth form and on here looking for help. =D
Really looking forward to looking around and meeting other enthusiastic VN fans!
Mushrooms: Omg, yes, yes and YES.

TwilightSummer
Projects: Candy Hearts

#1133 Post by TwilightSummer »

Name: Alaina

Info: Just a girl learning how to make visual novels and dating games. I'm currently making a visual novel on Ren'py called Kingdom Hearts 2nd Generation and I'm making a sims date game on flash called Candy Love. I'm still new to both of these programs (in fact I just started using ren'py today!). So I hope to learn abit more about visual novels and can't wait to show you guyz my game. Can't wait to try yous also :D!

Mushrooms: Depends...does it make me grow 10 feet tall?

Erumi-On
Regular

#1134 Post by Erumi-On »

Name : call me by my nicknames : Erumi-On, Erumin, Eru or whatever I don't care xD
Location : France (yep I'm french so please forgive me if my english sucks xD)
Website : I haven't a website so go with dA : http://hermyon.deviantart.com/
Random things : I'm an artist who is interested by Visual Novels in general. I tried to do one with my friend and I really enjoyed it. I'm stalking this forum for months and I finally decided to join. I won't be very active but I'll look after all the games I find interesting = ) I suck at writing/coding so I can't make my own VN but if someone need an artist for a "little" project, I'll be glad to help ^w^

tsukamaete
Projects: First Day WIP

#1135 Post by tsukamaete »

Name: Tsukamaete
Website: http://tsukamaete.deviantart.com/, but I haven't got anything on it yet
Comments about Lemmasoft: A friend introduced me to otome games last year and I've been hooked ever since. I like almost all genres, although GxB will always be my favorite. I hope I can help with the creation of visual novels, so that others can enjoy them as much as I do! :D

1FairyGirl1

#1136 Post by 1FairyGirl1 »

Name:Well my nickname is "A"
Stuff: I like yaoi,drawing anthros and playing dating sims and visual novels so I'm trying to learn how to make them... well that and learn to draw backgrounds. XP

Duredhel
Regular

#1137 Post by Duredhel »

Name: JD
Comments about Lemmasoft: Deji posted a journal saying join... so I did :O.

eclipsezero

#1138 Post by eclipsezero »

Name: eclipsezero. No, you don't get the real name D:
Other stuff:
I only recently got into visual novels, like, this year. So far i have only completed reading four visual novels, those being Narcissu: Side 2nd, Red Shift(HELL YES I LOVE THIS ONE), Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night.
Currently reading Kagetsu Tohya.
Reason for joining the site and using the program? Random impulse, plus the program being easy and fun to use, plus, i love writing stories (Though more than often i end up focusing on something else, and then something, leaving most of my stories incomplete.)

cloudyssky
Veteran
Completed: Alone
Projects: Many failed ones

#1139 Post by cloudyssky »

Gosh it feels like everyone has a deviantart but me!
Welcome to the forums everyone.
Projects:
Alone- (Horror/Sci-Fi) Complete! Link
Demokratiya- (Adventure/Action) I'm kind of winging it with this one. Goal is 100,000 words. Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
{Last worked on Sept/28 : Word count (coding and all) ~4500}

Shogun144

#1140 Post by Shogun144 »

Name: Shogun144 or just Shogun.
Stuff: I am a long time lurker of Lemmasoft. Circa 2006 or so. I really enjoy this forum and the games the community creates. I actually stumbled across Visual Novels more or less by accident and have been interested ever since. I have a folder on my computer set aside just for ren'ai games, and the vast majority come from here. Seriously, great work all of you.

Oh, and I want to thank you guys so much for introducing me to the joys of having Hatsune Miku singing Levan Polka stuck in my head. :shock: :lol: (that said, at least it is happy music, and I'm strange to begin with)