Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Levrn
Projects: I think I need to improve before I began any..

Re: Guestbook

#1201 Post by Levrn »

Name: Levrn (that's the name I use to play most MMORPG)
Hobbies: lurking, playing games, listening to music, watching TV, reading mangas, nothing special..
Lemma Soft: I had stalked this place ever since I got to know about VN, and it's awesome!
I hope I can improve myself so I can write and draw something decent so I can post it as VN ^^;

sare
Projects: Stigmata Stories:Emotion Notion

#1202 Post by sare »

Name: sare
job: student/ future teacher/ freelance artist (heh I wish)

I'm studying for English language teaching, but don't worry, I'm not a grammar nazi, lol. Been lurking in here for quite sometime really, but as my vn project has gone quite a bit, I realised I need help anyways, so I registered. I do some drawing commissions here and there, but I never really received any payments as yet; most of the time I draw just for fun. visit my page at http://hollowsaray.deviantart.com/ As for my vn project, I don't want to reveal anything as yet but I hope I can release it this year.

Nice to meet you guys~

Isilme
Projects: Magan

#1203 Post by Isilme »

Name: Agata, but my nick is Isilme or Sanae :D
Hobbies: playing games, listening to music, reading mangas, drawing, writing
Lemma Soft: I found this site, by Google when I was looking for some Otome games :D

I don't now English very well, but I try to do my best ^_^ So, if I made some mistakes, don't be angry, ok? But the way, i't nice to meet ya!

Lotus
Veteran
Projects: Unnamed Slenderman VN, Secret 10560

#1204 Post by Lotus »

Heya, online nickname is Lotus, real name is Lauren. I don't care which you call me by though I prefer Lotus. I live in the Southern USA, and I don't have a webpage though I have a DA page, which you can find here. I found about Ren'py and the Lemma Soft Forums when I was doing research on free and open source software for a DA article. I joined because this seemed like a nice, active forum, and I plan on making a VN with Ren'py soon so I might need some help. Nice to meet y'all! :3

lazuli
Projects: TK(ten kara), Resent0

#1205 Post by lazuli »

Name: Ruka Kanagaki
Hobbies: reading manga, Internet surfing, creating/writing concepts
Lemma Soft: whew. A lot to read, and I guess I can't post my questions because they seemed to be all asked already. (I kind of feel that ignorance is fatal in here)

Dozo yoroshiku. I currently have a collaborative VN with my college friends. My first VN, so good luck to me! I hope you can help me along the way! :D

EDIT:
I got an interest for cryptography. I hope I can make a VN with cool cryptographers as characters!
Last edited by lazuli on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winter

#1206 Post by Winter »

Nickname: Winter
Hobbies: reading, writing, video games... all that good stuff.
Lemma Soft: Found through google (searching for otome games, hurhurr.)

I just started out with renpy, and lurking about this forum has been a great help already! Seems like a really nifty place~ I'm glad to be here. :D

Misled Legend

#1207 Post by Misled Legend »

Hi everyone. My name is Samantha (but Sam or my username is fine) and I found this place via yahoo while searching for otome and dating sims eariler today. I've been back at this site by clicking on links so many times I lost count.

It must have been fate that brought me here. -Says with straight face-

I was first introduced into the general anime style games from Persona 3 (somewhere between 1-2 years ago) and I loved how your choices changed tyour relationships and how things will end up. Only recently however did I seriously wonder if they had games somewhat similar in the dating/flife aspect and were in english OR translatable. I'm quite depressed that some companies don't find that much of a need to waste time and money getting new customers (like us)

My hobbies include writing, reading, playing games (mostly rpg/sims/adventure) learning new things, and as of a few days ago learning to make games (which is one of my goals)

Before I came here (or rather started searching) I had no idea visual novels actually existed. I know weird huh?

Viridi
Projects: Ludus Deorum

#1208 Post by Viridi »

Hey everyone. Just call me V or Viridi ^_^d

I'm currently located in the north-eastern USA, I don't have to be more specific than that. I have a temporary job, but I'm really looking into a local college to get into game design.

I like to write. A lot. And world-building is my passion - just the setting, the people, and how they live there. Usually I have more ideas than I know what to do with, and they kind of just gather dust because I have nothing to do with them.

I'm here because I have a secret weakness for dating sims and visual novels in general. I stumbled across Ren'Py and decided to test it out, enjoying some of the games made with it. Lurking around the forums, I've learned a lot, so I figured I'd actually post and participate a little here.

emichii
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts

#1209 Post by emichii »

um... h-hello! :)
i'm emichii, feel free to call me emi! i'm relatively new to all this, and i recently got into these indie-developed VNs, mainly because my hero kamifish worked on one. :)
i'm an artist and writer. mainly i'm eager to learn and want to practise and develop my art in working with people in making some VNs!
i'm a student located in Australia. i love writing and drawing and anime. :P
you can find me online at:
http://emichii.deviantart.com
http://fanfiction.net/~emichii (and yes... i do write fanfic cause i'm a geek.)

looking forward to getting to know you all! XD

Mabus

#1210 Post by Mabus »

hello everyone

Thank you for allow me the opportunity to enjoy this great community!

Cheers!

winterkid09

#1211 Post by winterkid09 »

Winter wrote:Nickname: Winter
Hobbies: reading, writing, video games... all that good stuff.
Lemma Soft: Found through google (searching for otome games, hurhurr.)

I just started out with renpy, and lurking about this forum has been a great help already! Seems like a really nifty place~ I'm glad to be here. :D
No freaking way, never met another winter before!

Had this username for 8 years though. ;)

Anyway

Name: Forrest
Nicknames: Winter, Cirno, WK, Nylus
I am: A student in Colorado, 11th grade.
Interests: Piano. that sums it up.
Found this pace when someone sent me a link to the Touhou Visual novel found here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=6973

Had to see more >.>

Nice to meet you, I come from NSM, a piano sheet music site :D

Arcana

#1212 Post by Arcana »

I'm Arcana, obviously.

...Ay.

My hobbies are the usual-- sleeping, trolling (Er, uh, not here of course..!), writing, complaining.

I have a bunch'a nicknames, my main one being "Durr" for a variation of reasons.
Honestly, I don't have much to say, I'm just making a post full of information about me based on your guys' posts.

As for this place, I was just lurking as most of you seem to have been. I used Ren'Py for only like a week, but I seem to be getting the hang of it since it's pretty user-friendly.

Flick

#1213 Post by Flick »

Name: James
Comments: Man, I heard the forums were a good place to learn about VNs, but wow... there is a LOT of information here. O_o (which is a good thing, of course)

...yeah, I can't really think of anything else to say. ^^;

Youngster Joey
Projects: MetaGame, Turnip in Love (colour artist)

#1214 Post by Youngster Joey »

Name: Youngster Joey
Interests: Rattatas
Hahaha, no, I'm just joshing you.

I'm Youngster Joey, I am not 10, and I joined because...
Well, I've been lurking around for some time, so I figured I might as well joined. I've never independantly made a VN, so I'm also trying to get into that.

Well, that's all I guess.

Loveli
Regular

#1215 Post by Loveli »

Name: Call me Loveli (read it like lovely)
Commets: I am not the type to post a lot but hope to see you around...
Mushrooms:... yes
Undies: Let me check... Emm... Rigth now they are white whit pink flowers... *blushes*...
Just a tip, ALWAYS read the traceback when an error occurs... Even if you say you don't really understand it, it may give you a hint as to what is wrong whit your script :) trust me... I have "Been There, Done That!" :D