Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
stellacisem
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#1351 Post by stellacisem »

Hi to all! You can call me Mel for short, if not Melanie.
Actually I downloaded many games from here and I must say, this site totally rocks! There are many talented people out here and the games are usually very entertaining too! I've started with the Fantasia series, then Alastair, then Frozen Essence and now I'm playing The Dreaming, which is hard XD
Anyways, I may not release many VN's, if any at all, but I like seeing people with the same interests as me and that's why I've joined this forum. I partically like otome games, but there are exceptions like The Garden Society. Games just help me ease my mind.
Oh, and I can be found on here: misseternal.deviantart.com
Other then that... I don't know what to say. But it's nice meeting new people :)
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

evility
Regular
Projects: 翔-Ailes; The World of Homework (on hold)

#1352 Post by evility »

Aloha everyone! A newbie evility here :D! So many VN's here to look at, it's absolutely mindblowing :D! I love playing VN's, and I also love trying to make my own VN (although admittedly, it can get VERY frustrating...). In fact, I've been meaning to start a project for a long time, on a novel I have written which can be found here: http://worldofhwk.web.fc2.com . Hopefully I'll be able to find people who are interested to help me out a little, and of course I'm looking forward to meeting a whole lot of cool people here :D!

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#1353 Post by Fawn »

I realized I never introduced myself, so, I guess I'll do it finally :o

I'm Fawn, and I've been lurking these forums for quite some time; since I was about 14 (19 now, so that's about 5 years of me creepin round here). I had a couple of screennames before, one due to forgetting my email, and another due to identity crisis; so you've probably seen me in random threads.
I tend to be indecisive (if you've seen me before, you probably know that already :P ) and leave at random times due to life, but I'm hoping to start up here again.
I haven't had a lot of time due to college, but now that I'm on break I'm going to start posting again! I've found a lot of good resources while searching around the net, and I'd love to share them with you all. :)

atrophy-kun

#1354 Post by atrophy-kun »

Name: atrophy-kun
Comments: Been a fan of visual novels for a long time and I've already downloaded a couple of games from here. Some really amazing people have gathered here and the things they make are all great. I enjoy playing the VNs they make. And of course, what would those games be if it weren't for Ren'Py? Thanks for being awesome xD

- end rant -

Josefus
Completed: TimeTramps1-4,Double Sick, Master tailor Boeck, Cottage of eternity,

#1355 Post by Josefus »

Name: Josefus
Comments: I found my way here via www. the-new-lagoon.com
I write in my spare AIF games.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Signusorion
Projects: Fugue[BxG] [Fantasy]

#1356 Post by Signusorion »

Name: Signusorion
Err, hey there! I've been lurking on this site for about a month now, but never really found the time to post anything on it. I hope to get more familiar with things here, so nice to meet everyone~

Ventara

#1357 Post by Ventara »

I'm Ventara (I'll be going by my username), and I'm from Canada. I found out about RenPy by googling how to make your own visual novels.

Let me say this first. WOW! I am so impressed by you guys. All of you guys who made this program so easy to use to make visual novels, and all you guys who are using it to actually make visual novels. Seriously, I am beyond impressed. I enjoy visual novels a lot, and I've always wanted to make my own, but didn't know how until I came upon this place. I'm just SO excited! I want to BE one of you guys and make my own visual novel. So I've decided that I'll do just that and make my own visual novel. Well, try to at least. I'm a bit of a slacker and something like creating visual novels doesn't sound like an easy thing to do, but I'll do my best to stick it out and hopefully show you guys what I can make.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#1358 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Wow, there's a lot of people joining now xD
Welcome to all~ :D

Risperidone
Projects: Experimenting with RenPy...

#1359 Post by Risperidone »

Well, I suppose it's time to say hello..

Hello, RenPy forum users. I am happy to finally post something here after a time of silently rummaging through threads. It's been a month now or so, since I've joined and started using RenPy.

Oh, my.. my introduction sounds like an introduction for Alcoholics Anonymous. This saddens me now.

I have been learning through the tutorial posts here and the browsing the cook book on the wiki... but my coding is really shabby. So far, I only know how to change the icons, change the interface with image mapping, manipulations & transitions, and use really simple functions for user interactions. I plan to learn more complex things... Right now, I am trying to learn how to put in an image gallery.

Anyway, my thoughts on this site is that it seems people are friendly...and it has good support. I hope to meet most of your acquaintances. :)

Also, I'm not confident enough to say where I'm from yet.. so I am sorry..
Last edited by Risperidone on Fri May 27, 2011 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
You may call me, Glen... and no, I'm not a man. D:

sorani
Veteran

#1360 Post by sorani »

My name is A** and I am an artist in training. I'm from New York and I'm fourteen.
I really like this type of community and also like renpy.
If anyone needs an artist, if I'm not busy, I be glad to help.
My deviant art: http://www.zorani.deviantart.com
I don't have anything up, but I can guarantee that I'll have something up soon...or not.

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#1361 Post by Elenakiara »

Welcome to the forums Glen and A**! :D I'm sure I can speak for everyone here when I say that we love newbies! It's nice to meet you. :3
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Risperidone
Projects: Experimenting with RenPy...

#1362 Post by Risperidone »

Elenakiara wrote:Welcome to the forums Glen and A**! :D I'm sure I can speak for everyone here when I say that we love newbies! It's nice to meet you. :3
I'm not sure if I should be replying here but thanks for the welcome. It's reassuring to hear that people are willing to have new people who are willing to learn. RenPy proves to be a reliable engine, from what I've read and what I've seen -- it is almost limitless. I nod to that, yes. I see many good works are in the making around here. :)
You may call me, Glen... and no, I'm not a man. D:

rubythorns

#1363 Post by rubythorns »

Name: ruby
Comments: I've been lurking around here for a long time and recently discovered the joys of visual novel games. I'm not working on any projects and don't know if I will. I'm no artist by any means, but I may write scripts in the future. ;)

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#1364 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Name's TakeOverWorld, or if you're not bothered to type all that out, its TOW.
Location, England.
MY deviantart: http://take-over-world.deviantart.com/ I mostly use the same username for most websites.
I love reading visual novels and some of the art just blows me away. I'd love to hade done my own VN one day, and hey, maybe I will :)

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#1365 Post by RemnantDream »

Yay for new people ^^

Hello everyone :D