Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
KateWanders

Re: Guestbook

#1666 Post by KateWanders »

Zatch wrote:Welcome! Please excuse the inappropriate stuff above. :roll:

@ KateWanders: My mom is from the Philippines! I can't speak the language though. xD Post up a thread on recruit thread and have a demo reel ready.
Thanks! :) Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that once my demo reel is ready. I'm really a neophyte but I hope I would find myself passionate in fields which I may be found handy. :D Where are you from anyway? I can teach you a bit, if you want. :)

KateWanders

#1667 Post by KateWanders »

JustAnotherMe wrote:Welcome everyone!! I think there're much Philipines and Indonesian and Malaysian here!! Wish u all the best of luck!!! Let's make VN together!!! XD
Glad to know! :) Thanks! :D

MelodyOfSadness
Projects: Point Blank

#1668 Post by MelodyOfSadness »

Hi!
er...is the name supposed to be our real name or our username? 0.o
Whatever, my name is Rachel (that's a nickname)

I'm in Bangkok, Thailand! (I'm not Thai!)

No website~

I'm here because...I want to name a VN! Or a dating sim...whichever works~
but I'm such a noob at the program...

LizBeth
Projects: A Cat with One Life

#1669 Post by LizBeth »

Ello' Lemmasoft. My middle name's Elizabeth, so please call me LizBeth! I live in Connecticut, the hat-shaped state of America. I'm currently a junior in highschool and I love Stephen King, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hellboy. So far, P.L.A.N.E.T.S. and EVER 17 are my favorite VNs, although I've only made it through Sora's path so far <3.

Anyway, I'm here because I don't want to hit and run anymore; if I play a VN, then the creators deserve a response! Also, I've got a short one of my own rolling around in my head somewhere... if I can figure out Ren'py... and get an artist... and get my story straight... and -- well, adventures in procrastination await!

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#1670 Post by Zatch »

KateWanders wrote:
Zatch wrote:Welcome! Please excuse the inappropriate stuff above. :roll:

@ KateWanders: My mom is from the Philippines! I can't speak the language though. xD Post up a thread on recruit thread and have a demo reel ready.
Thanks! :) Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that once my demo reel is ready. I'm really a neophyte but I hope I would find myself passionate in fields which I may be found handy. :D Where are you from anyway? I can teach you a bit, if you want. :)
I'm from the states. xD It would be awesome if you could! :3 You will do fine! Everyone start is as beginner. I might contact ya when I get my project on the way.

@ LizBeth: Hi Queen Elizabeth *bows* Where did you get EVER 17? D:: I want that game! :x I'm sure people will help ya out. If not I will hunt them down! :twisted:

Bto3
Regular
Completed: Naomi, VC: Simple Answers, Out of Sync
Projects: Vibrant Color, Out of Sync
Organization: Paper Star Studios
IRC Nick: B3_/Bto3
Tumblr: paperstarstudios
itch: Bto3

#1671 Post by Bto3 »

Uhh hi?
Namewise, I'm going by B3/Bto3/B to the power of 3 here, which is an alias I use since I'm working on an 18+ VN. So... go with B3 since that's the shortest.
Kidding, somewhere in the States.
As for a website, it's pretty much http://aftereffect-vn.tumblr.com
I'm here because I wanted to see more what the community was like as well as have a place to go if someone needed to be recruited for the game After Effect is doing right now. I've been lurking around for awhile but I'm kind of shy XD

Pleased to meet you all!
And I hope it's okay I didn't read all 112 pages of this thread o_o

Also, how do I change my signature? I'm thinking I'm blind because I really can't find it in the UCP.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#1672 Post by SilverxBlue »

Bto3 wrote: Also, how do I change my signature? I'm thinking I'm blind because I really can't find it in the UCP.
It's on the left side, on the Options box. Right below ">>Manage Attachments" and right above the word "Profile".

Anyways, welcome to all the new ones!
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Bto3
Regular

#1673 Post by Bto3 »

SilverxBlue wrote: It's on the left side, on the Options box. Right below ">>Manage Attachments" and right above the word "Profile".
[Edit: removed image since it's irrelevant now]
I would go to a help board with this but the only board is for Ren'Py help, which is understandable, since it isn't complicated to work forum stuff like sigs and avatars.
Last edited by Bto3 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#1674 Post by SilverxBlue »

Hmmm. I forgot to mention that I think you can only edit your signature when you have more than five posts already. Sorry about that. ^^;
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Bto3
Regular

#1675 Post by Bto3 »

SilverxBlue wrote:Hmmm. I forgot to mention that I think you can only edit your signature when you have more than five posts already. Sorry about that. ^^;
That makes so much more sense. Thank you for the help!

Aishra
Projects: My Fair Prince (Working Title)

#1676 Post by Aishra »

Hello, I'm Aishra~ C: You can find on me on deviantart as cinnabella. I'm working on my first ever VN for my senior project, so it'll be my "debut work" if you will...although I'm more of an artist rather than a programmer OR writer. D8;; It'll definitely be a challenge because this would have to mostly be done solo...and to be honest, looking at all these wonderfully written VNs make me feel intimidated </3

Anyway, I joined because I've been lurking here for awhile, looking at the progress of other people's VNs on the forums, but I figured I might as well make an account now. C: I also want to ask a couple questions on here, which I obviously can't do without signing up, so here I am!

I was going to ask my question on forums straight away, but I wanted to be able to put a signature, so I ended up having to use the search function and ended up here. Might as well have introduced myself. >u< So there you have it~

-thekt
Projects: A Cat's Life

#1677 Post by -thekt »

Ahh, figured here was a good place as any to start! I'm Becca, but calling me KT is fine too. :)

I'm in the US, but I don't have a website or tumblr set up strictly for game updates. Yet, anyway.

I figured going here would be a great place to exchange ideas and information, and exchanging ideas is a great source of inspiration and motivation for me. Since in so far, my current VN project is, well, mostly a solo one. I have a friend that might be doing the BGs, but otherwise everything else is up to me. XD;;;

So, hello! 8D

Thyroid
Projects: Project White
Organization: Divulge

#1678 Post by Thyroid »

Hey guys, I'm Thyroid and artist from the US. I'm working with a group of people on my first vn so I just thought I'd check this place out, maybe pick up some tips. : )

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1679 Post by Blue Lemma »

Bto3 wrote:And I hope it's okay I didn't read all 112 pages of this thread o_o
HOW DARE YOU NOT READ ALL 112 PAGES?!

Er, I mean, it's cool yo 8)

(cute avatar btw)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Bto3
Regular

#1680 Post by Bto3 »

Blue Lemma wrote:
Bto3 wrote:And I hope it's okay I didn't read all 112 pages of this thread o_o
HOW DARE YOU NOT READ ALL 112 PAGES?!

Er, I mean, it's cool yo 8)

(cute avatar btw)
So many pages so little time!

(Ahaha thank you! My friend drew it for me XD)