Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

Re: Guestbook

#1756 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Welcome to Lemmasoft, all of you~ Hope you all have fun and make amazing games (and dedicate them to me XD *shot*) LOL, anyways best of luck to you guys :)
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

Zay

#1757 Post by Zay »

Hi...
I have only recently discovered VN's and this seems to be the place to go to think about the possibility of making a VN...
I'm thinking it would probably be best for me to work on a few projects other people have started, to get a hang of the dynamics, before trying something of my own.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#1758 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Hi, Zay! Nice to have you! What're the things you're interested in doing? Are you an artist? A writer? A composer? There's stuff for everyone here. I might suggest this big thing everyone in lemmasoft is working on right here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=13521
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Chushiki Maho
Regular

#1759 Post by Chushiki Maho »

redeyesblackpanda wrote:Hi, Zay! Nice to have you! What're the things you're interested in doing? Are you an artist? A writer? A composer? There's stuff for everyone here. I might suggest this big thing everyone in lemmasoft is working on right here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=13521
Yeah, welcome Zay. :) Hope you come help with it.
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]

ysionris

#1760 Post by ysionris »

Salutations; I was referred here by another member, who already knows I'm lurking around. I'm an aspiring writer, and I aim to go professional eventually. I occasionally dabble in art and music composition, although I cannot say I'm particularly talented in either field.

I actually have limited visual novel experience, having played a bit of Fate/stay night, Fate/extra, and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo (I have a pronounced weakness for yuri). I have recently been playing Katawa Shoujo with a bit more enthusiasm. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Chushiki Maho
Regular

#1761 Post by Chushiki Maho »

ysionris wrote:Salutations; I was referred here by another member, who already knows I'm lurking around. I'm an aspiring writer, and I aim to go professional eventually. I occasionally dabble in art and music composition, although I cannot say I'm particularly talented in either field.

I actually have limited visual novel experience, having played a bit of Fate/stay night, Fate/extra, and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo (I have a pronounced weakness for yuri). I have recently been playing Katawa Shoujo with a bit more enthusiasm. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Welcome! I'm an aspiring writer too. ^.^ Yay, writing buddies. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see an awesome game from you someday. :)
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]

Norren

#1762 Post by Norren »

Greets. Total newbie here. Stumbled my way here wondering WTF "NaNoRenO" was when I saw the term come up somewhere on the internet, really liked some of the insight in the art and writing sections!

I draw and write a little, and I'm dabbling in learning Java and AS3 code.

I'm hoping to make a simple KN sometime this year, along some of my other projects- I have delusions of making a flash metroidvania type game, some android apps, etc. You know, typical "Aim high, reality sets in later" type aspirations. Looking forward to hanging out with you all! :)

LeandroP
Regular

#1763 Post by LeandroP »

Hey!

I guess I forgot to signed up the guest book. Well, sorry :P Last night it was too late and I thought I already did post here.

My name is Leandro and I'm a 17 years old guy interested in this thing of developing VN. I actually found this forum because of the game Katawa Shoujo (must be really popular around here ^^) and well, I really fond the whole concept of RenPy (I think the developer deserves an internet monument because of his hard work :P). And, I use this as an excuse to learn Python, but I'm still quite a noob and I get a lot of issues trying to pull out my own stuff.

I also love writing. I love making stories based on something that randomly pops out of my mind. So, right now I'm working on a sort of script for a maybe VN.

I hope to spend more time here and get to know everyone well.

PS: Sorry if I have some grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language and I tend to get foolish mistakes. :)

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#1764 Post by ShadowBerry »

Welcome Leandro! :)
Nice to have you here <3

Well, write PyTom an PM here, I bet your Admiration will be appreciated ;P

Another Writer, welcome! I, myself, love to write (prefer writing fantasy and -typical girly- Romances...haaaw *w*)
pfff, erhm...well
I hope you enjoy it here

I am looking forward to your 'idea' and maybe you need some help with writing ~ It would be a pleasure to help you (besides writing is all I can do)

And don't worry. I saw quite some people here whose mother-language isn't english (me included as you can see >>')
Own project:

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#1765 Post by Taleweaver »

LeandroP wrote:Location: Narnia, Argentina
So Narnia is in Argentina. Wow. Didn't know you had talking lions down there ^_^

Welcome aboard.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

LeandroP
Regular

#1766 Post by LeandroP »

ShadowBerry wrote:Welcome Leandro! :)
Nice to have you here <3

Well, write PyTom an PM here, I bet your Admiration will be appreciated ;P

Another Writer, welcome! I, myself, love to write (prefer writing fantasy and -typical girly- Romances...haaaw *w*)
pfff, erhm...well
I hope you enjoy it here

I am looking forward to your 'idea' and maybe you need some help with writing ~ It would be a pleasure to help you (besides writing is all I can do)

And don't worry. I saw quite some people here whose mother-language isn't english (me included as you can see >>')
Haha, a fellow writer over here! I prefer sci-fi or thrillers, but I can write in a popurry of topics.

I am planning on ask some people help, especially graphics since I didn't born with the talent of drawing, but I most definitely PM you for help with the story ;) All help is welcome ^^
Taleweaver wrote:
LeandroP wrote:Location: Narnia, Argentina
So Narnia is in Argentina. Wow. Didn't know you had talking lions down there ^_^

Welcome aboard.
Oh yeah! Aslan lives next door and we always talk about how the winter sucked :P

Foskowitz

#1767 Post by Foskowitz »

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I do Character Art and Writing. Hope to collab soon.

Chushiki Maho
Regular

#1768 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Foskowitz wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new here and I do Character Art and Writing. Hope to collab soon.
Hello, and welcome to LSF! So you wanna do a collab? Well, you should join in to the LemmaTV forum wide collab. We still need artists. :) Please join in the fun.
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#1769 Post by Tetiel »

*waves* I feel kinda bad since I haven't actually signed this. I've been lurking on and off for months xD I'm an anime artist that has previously/is currently working with Komi-Tsuku on CGs and Sprites. I've been reading visual novels since I was about 13 or so and it's always been a dream of mine to be published in one. I suppose I should actually be more involved in the community rather than just read drama llama threads when they pop up ^^;

So... hello Lemmasoft :D

Feebteplige
Organization: Feebteplige

Wassup New kitty here!

#1770 Post by Feebteplige »

Just a tiny debut, the reality is , haven't got a lot to say, i'll try to get involved and provide a bit of true love to the forum, will attempt to become or stay irritating as often in a funny way.